- Sixty years ago, the Japanese Zero fighter made its devastating combat debut over China. Guttman, Jon // World War II;Nov2000, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p8
Presents information on the combat debut of Japan's Mitsubishi A6M2 Zero aircraft in 1940. Historical accounts of the Japanese aviation; Information on the Zero prototype development; Description of the design of the aircraft.
- Mitsubishi MU-2. Collins, Richard L. // Flying;Jun2002, Vol. 129 Issue 6, p78
Evaluates the airplane Mitsubishi MU-2.
- Out of the Blue: LOC in Severe Clear. Aarons, Richard N. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Nov2002, Vol. 91 Issue 5, p104
Focuses on the crash of a Mitsubishi MU-2B-20 aircraft near Cerrillos, New Mexico that took the lives of a private pilot and his wife. Comments of several witnesses to the last moments of the flight; Inspection of the airplane engines and propellers by investigators; Probable causes of the...
- MU-2 Maintenance Check Flight Ends in Fatal Accident. Gilbert, Gordon A. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Dec98, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p22
Announces that safety investigators are trying to determine the cause of the November 4, 1998 crash of a Mitsubishi MU-2B-60 near Rock, Kansas. Fatalities of the crash.
- Mitsubishi MU-2B Short-Body. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Apr2009, Vol. 104 Issue 4, p100
The article evaluates the Mitsubishi MU-2B short-body series aircraft.
- Correction. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;5/14/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 17, p15
A correction is provided to an article on the development of the Mitsubishi Regional Jet (MRJ) by Mitsubishi Aircraft in the May 7, 2012 issue.
- Assessing Asia-Pacific's Civil Aerospace. Perrett, Bradley // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/9/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 31, p50
An introduction to a magazine section that reviews the civil aerospace industry in Asia-Pacific is presented in which the author discusses several reports published within the section, including one on India's private aerospace industry, one on Mistubishi Aircraft's Mitsubishi regional jet (MRJ)...
- Mishaps. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Jun2001, Vol. 88 Issue 6, p28
Presents updates on various airplane accidents for April and May 2001. Failure of the elevator trim control of a Continental Express Embraer airplane at the Newark International Airport in Virginia; Casualties in the May 1 crash of a private Mitsubishi MU-2B airplane in Texas.
- Mitsubishi Evaluates Further MRJ Stretch. Flottau, Jens // Aviation Daily;6/18/2015, Vol. 401 Issue 56, p1
The article talks about market research for viability of larger Mitsubishi Regional Jet (MRJ) conducted by airplane manufacturers Mitsubishi Aircraft Corporation and adds about company's project of developing MRJ90 and MRJ70 airplanes.