The Soft Sell
- Letters. Criswell, Richard B.; Yoast, Richard; Pounder, Rich; Fingerman, Jeremy J. // Advertising Age;6/21/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 25, p14
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "What's the Big Idea?" which focused on the longevity of advertising campaigns; "Women to Watch," about successful women in the advertising industry; "Reagan in 1984: A Last Hurrah," which discussed...
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. Haller, Robert A. // Afterimage;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p13
Presents a letter to the editor in response to a cover announcement of the death of former U.S. president Ronald Reagan, in the July/August 2004 issue.
- Cover letter. Wickstrom, B. Y. // Columbia Journalism Review;Jul/Aug1982, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p67
Presents a letter to the editor about U.S. President Ronald Reagan.
- The Demo Derby. Putnam, Jackson K. // American Prospect;Sep2003, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p4
Presents a letter to the editor about the article "The Demo Party," in the July/August issue, which focused on the relationship of Republican President Ronald Reagan with his fellow Republicans.
- Dissent on Reagan. Connor, Jack // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Mar1992, Issue 21, p3
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Reagan's America, America's Reagan," by James Nuechterlein, published in the December 1991 issue of "First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion and Public Life."
- Formosans Know What They Want. Thian-Hok, Li // New Republic;11/24/58, Vol. 139 Issue 21, p9
Focuses on political and economic policies of General Chiang Kai-shek's Government that has turned over a new leaf and has accomplished miracles on Taiwan. Increase in rice production achieved at the sacrifice of other crops; Information about the land redistribution program initiated in 1953;...
- Dorian Orange. Elkort, Martin // New Republic;5/27/91, Vol. 204 Issue 21, p6
Presents a letter to the editor about the hair color of former U.S. President Ronald Reagan.
- LAME-BRAIN. Birnbaum, Norman // New Republic;4/14/82, Vol. 186 Issue 15, p2
Presents a letter to the editor on conclusions about U.S. President Ronald Reagan's intellectual capacities.
- President Reagan and Chiropractic. Hultgren, Glenn M. // Chiropractic History;Winter2004, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p5
Presents a letter to the editor about U.S. President Ronald Reagan and his association with chiropractor B. J. Palmer and the Palmer School of Chiropractic.