Drug Use in Sports and Exercise
- More about Parkinsonism after Taking Ecstasy. Borg, George J. // New England Journal of Medicine;10/28/99, Vol. 341 Issue 18, p1400
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "More about Parkinsonism after Taking Ecstasy," by Mintzer and colleagues in the May 6, 1999 issue.
- Does Gender Matter? Assessing the New D.A.R.E. Program Effects on Mediators across Gender Groups. Hua Zong; Xin Zhao; Deason-Howell, Lucinda M. // Journal of Alcohol & Drug Education;Dec2005, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p15
A letter to the editor is presented in response to articles about the Drug Abuse Resistance Education program in the U.S., that were previously published in the "Journal of Alcohol and Drug Education."
- Alienation and Drug Abuse. Widerman, James L. // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Jun73, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p697
Presents a letter to the editor related to the article "Preventing Drug Abuse: Where Are We Now?" by Richard W. Warner in the April 1973 issue of this journal.
- Illicit Drug Use and HIV Risk Behaviors among Young African-Americans. Min Qi Wang; Schumacher, Joseph; Dear, Sacia; Ogunlesi, Damilola; Cook, Foster // Journal of Alcohol & Drug Education;Dec2004, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p7
Presents a letter to the editor concerning the association between drug abuse and HIV risk-related sex behaviors among African American youths.
- Anabolic—Androgenic Steroids as a Gateway to Opioid Dependence. Arvary, Drew; Pope, Harrison G. // New England Journal of Medicine;05/18/2000, Vol. 342 Issue 20, p1532
A letter to the editor about drug abuse in sports is presented.
- CARDIOVASCULAR RISK FROM DRUGS: Response to the editor. Keegan, Nigel // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;11/6/2010, Vol. 341 Issue 7780, p953
A letter to the editor is presented in response to F. Godlee's reply to an article about the war on drugs, published in the September 28, 2010 issue.
- Another death from Ecstasy. Campkin, N. T. A.; Davies, U. M. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Jan1992, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p61
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on hallucinogenic drugs abuse in the June 1991 issue.
- Mephentermine: rediscovering its biology and use, misuse and their implications. de Oliveira, Matheus Fernandes; de Sousa, Henrique Faria; Duarte Lima, Murilo Costa; Mendes de Oliveira, João Ricardo // Revista Brasileira de Psiquiatria;mar2011, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p98
A letter to the editor about the misuse and dependence of mephentermine is presented.
- Home-Court Advantage. Hiser, David // American Prospect;1/1/2002-1/14/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article 'Home-Court Advantage,' by Michael Massing in the December 2001 issue of 'The American Prospect' journal, which focuses on drug abuse.
- Drug Control. Winsor, Rowswitha M. // New Republic;2/3/73, Vol. 168 Issue 5, p34
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "The Heroin Supply Problem," by Peter J. Ognibene in the December 16, 1972 issue.