- Electricity point. Barker, Stewart // Engineer (00137758);2/11/2005, Vol. 293 Issue 7668, p24
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on extra electricity that will be consumed by digital TV equipment.
- Battery-powered digital TVs. Pitts, Allen G. // Broadcast Engineering;Jul2008, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on battery-powered digital television.
- Will DTV kill Over-the-air television? // Broadcast Engineering;Jul2008, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article digital televisions.
- GOING DIGITAL. // Consumer Reports;May2008, Vol. 73 Issue 5, p11
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Are You Set for All-Digital TV?," from the March 2008 issue.
- A Better Solution for Broadcasters? // TV Technology;11/17/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Indoor Reception of Mobile DTV," by Doug Lung in the September 1, 2010 issue.
- Paxson vs. Laybourne. Paxson, Lowell // Broadcasting & Cable;2/23/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 8, p54
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "FCC's Pending Final Digital Folly," by Geraldine Laybourne in the February 9, 2004 issue.
- TV FROM TOWERS IS NOT THE ANSWER. Taranto, David // BRW;7/28/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p8
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Digital Jam," by Paul Kerin published in the July 2005 issue of the journal "BRW."
- FEEDBACK. // Broadcast Engineering;Sep2008, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p14
A response by Frederick R. Vobbe, Roland Becker and Richard D. Bogner to a letter to the editor about their article on battery-operated digital/flat-screen televisions in the July 2008 issue is presented.
- FEEDBACK. Herman, Greg // Broadcast Engineering;Dec2007, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p10
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Metadata interchange" in the July 2007 and another which discusses the development of digital television (DTV) transition.