- Aromatics see sudden upsurge. // ICIS Chemical Business;5/29/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 21, p44
The article reports on chemical market trends as of June 2006. Benzene and styrene take a massive leap on increased demand and tightening supply. Butadiene spot business has been quiet in Europe, with ideas having moved up slightly to around the $920-960/tonne levels. Methanol values have...
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Turner, Howard Brent // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/18/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 15, p2
Presents letters to the editor commenting on various investment issues. Appreciation of the article "Better to Shine a Light?;" Discussion on increased market awareness; Analysis of the trends in the oil industry.
- In Box. Ansher, Nilofar; Reid, Brian; Scudder, Joe; Barrett, Helen; Knox, Ian; Hager, Lori; Quinn, David // Campus Technology Magazine;Dec2011, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the "6 Easy Steps to Online Success," by Richard Rose in the November 2011 issue, "Will the Real Digital Native Please Stand Up," by Marc Prensky in the October 2011 issue, and "A Survey of the...
- LETTERS. Ng'Andu, Charles; Simpson, Dennis; Mcara, Tom; Soper, Celia Haward // Supply Management;10/16/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 21, p21
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in October 2, 2008 issue including "Buyers keep quiet on career plans", "First Person," by Stefan Stern, and a court report that highlights the growing trend for unsuccessful tenderers.
- Libertarian Viewpoint Fairly Represented. Hajdu, Bill // Futurist;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Assessing Global Trends for 2025," by Patrick Tucker in the July-August 2009 issue.
- Reader States Real Dollars Drive Our Economy. Warncke, Lee A. // Welding Journal;Jan2010, Vol. 89 Issue 1, p14
A letter to the editor is presented about the economic trend in the engineering and manufacturing field in the U.S.
- Generation Gaps. Ryan, Lindsay // Chief Learning Officer;Mar2006, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p12
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Learning Trends to Watch in 2006" is presented.
- Mean-Spirited. Beldock, John // Dealernews;Jan2007, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p10
A response by John Beldock of Erico Motorsports company to a letter to the editor commenting on the company's unique marketing and customer mix in the October 2006 issue is presented.
- Precarious position. Jacob, Abe // Industrial Engineer: IE;Sep2006, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Promoting U.S. Automakers," by Richard F. Hoelzel in the July 2006 issue.