- About Those Pay Raises. Woods, Bill // Credit Union Journal;12/6/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 49, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "NCUA's Hand On Employee Raises Set By Labor Arbitrator" in the previous issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. // Free Press (Buda, TX);1/21/2009, Vol. 105 Issue 42, p4A
A letter to the editor is presented about the wage increase voted by Hays County Commissioner Jeff Barton and other commissioners and looks at his connection on Doucet and Associates.
- Fair warning to robbers. Phillips, Jack // DVM: The Newsmagazine of Veterinary Medicine;Nov2009, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about issue concerning increased fees for gun-wielding staff person.
- 2.5 PER CENT OF PEANUTS IS JUST MORE PEANUTS. Day, Margaret // Nursing Standard;7/25/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p33
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a recent discussion on the staged pay award in England.
- A PAY RISE OF 4 PER CENT IS AS LIKELY AS A WIN ON THE LOTTERY. Phillips, Gareth // Nursing Standard;1/23/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p33
A letter to the editor in response to the article on a pay rise of 4 percent by the National Health Service's (NHS) but are opposed by politicians in the December 12, 2008 issue is presented.
- APATHETIC STAFF WILL GET THE PAY RISE THEY DESERVE. Harrison, Malcolm // Nursing Standard;3/26/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p26
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the salary increases of medical personnels in Great Britain.
- Attorneys: Stay out of judge pay debate. Greenfield, Mace H. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/27/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 18, p14A
A letter to the editor is presented concerning the arguments on increasing the payment given to lawyers in Long Island,New York.
- Cutting services to fund wage increases. Ferguson, Ian // Community Care;4/3/2008, Issue 1716, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about pay increase for social workers in Great Britain, in the March 27, 2008 issue.
- No pay increase likely, whatever unions say. Gerrard, Ray // Independent Nurse;10/20/2008, p18
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Big Jump in 2009 Pay Unlikely," in the September 8, 2008 issue.
- Profit squeeze leaves me with the BMA blues. Church, David // Pulse;12/10/2008, Vol. 68 Issue 43, p20
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "No pay rise without work, DH tells review body."