- Expressions. Jos�-Rene�-Trudeau; Klager, Max; Pattemore, Arnel W.; Greenberg, Pearl // Art Education;Sep75, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented about art education groups in Germany, basis of the U.S. Constitution on the freedom for the individual, and recognition to life membership in the National Art Education Association.
- STUDENT CHAPTER (SC). Righter, Melissa (Schaefer) // NAEAnews;Dec2012, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p20
The article offers insights for affiliates of the National Art Education Association (NAEA) on how to establish a student chapter.
- Orchids to Related Arts. // Art Education;May/Jun48, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p4
The article reports that the Related Arts Service deserves to be applauded and thanked by art teachers of America due to its decision to endorse the National Art Education Association (NAEA). Related Arts devoted the majority of its April 1948 meeting to a discussion of NAEA and urged its most...
- eastern. // Art Education;Nov65, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p35
The article presents news briefs regarding the eastern region of the National Art Education Association in the United States. Title I of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965 is focused on projects for economically and emotionally disadvantaged young people. The state art education...
- NEW MEXICO. // Art Education;Nov65, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p39
The article presents news briefs which are related on the New Mexico branch of the National Art Education Association. The association will be sponsoring a series of art workshops which will be held at different centers in New Mexico. The association in New Mexico has published a newsletter that...
- A SYMPOSIUM ON THE CONFERENCE THEME. // Art Education;Feb63, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p4
Information about the topics discussed at the seventh biennial conference of the National Art Education Association (NAEA) in Kansas City, Kansas is presented. It is stated that the theme of the event is intended to inspire and stimulate the interest of the individual to art education. Also, the...
- Report of the Art Supervisors Committee. // Art Education;Nov57, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p21
The article presents the report of the Art Supervisors Committee about the group's areas of concern. The committee stresses that the National Art Education Association should produce materials which show new directions for art educators who meet the identified problems. Areas of concern include...
- More Than a Footnote. Hastie, W. Reid // Art Education;Jul83, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p18
The article provides a brief tribute to Ralph Beelke's accomplishments as the first Executive Secretary of the NAEA. It enumerates the significant responsibilities given to Beelke during his tenure, including unresolved issues on financial support, areas of responsibility, and site for the...
- Art: An Antidote to Harmful Forces. Halvorsen, Ruth Elise // Art Education;Jun71, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p12
No abstract available.