- LETTERS. // Insurance Advocate;8/31/2010, Vol. 121 Issue 14, p3
A letter to the editor and a response are presented in response to Kevin Ryan's article on political campaigns in the July 31, 2010 issue.
- LETTERS. Johnson, Darren // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2/24/2006, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p10A
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding Tom Suozzi's, Nassau Executive, endorsement of Eliot Spitzer as New York State governor.
- Republicans favoring Obama are active at grassroots level. Lasker, Chuck; Karlen, Nydra; Grudman, Norm // Hill;7/30/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 88, p32
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Campaign is coordinating a blitz by the 'Obamacans'," by Bob Cusack, "Sen. Warner calls on energy secretary to study," and "Bedrock of American Dream," by Representative Lacy Clay.
- Letter: 'Do right by us'. Ignace, Ronald E. // Windspeaker;May2011, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p5
A letter to the editor is presented in relation to the election campaign of political candidates, who failed to discuss things about an Aboriginal issue.
- Playing By The Tax Rules. Hussey, John A. // Church & State;May2006, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Render Unto Caesar..." in the April 2006 issue.
- Facts favor Ballard. Prout, John // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/12/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 28, p11A
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Ballard and Kennedy's Striking Contrasts," by Jake Bonifield in the August 22, 2011 issue.
- Democratic couplets. Nelson, Michael // New Republic;3/2/92, Vol. 206 Issue 9, p6
Presents a letter to the editor about the article "Sex and the Candidate," published in the February 3 issue of the periodical.
- Jackie Coleman says thank you. Coleman, Jackie // Malakoff News (TX);5/28/2010, Vol. 101 Issue 22, p4A
A letter to the editor is presented which expresses the author's gratefulness to the help and support given by the people in Malakoff, Texas during the election campaign.
- Deaniacs React. Montefusco, Marc // American Prospect;Dec2003, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Shock of the Old," by Garance Franke-Ruta which focuses on the philosophical underpinning of the Howard Dean campaign in the November 2003 issue of the journal "The American Prospect."