- Appreciation for 40 Under 40. Downey, Matthew // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/22/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 48, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on the top local leaders of Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- THE POWELL ERA ENDS. Tyler, Dick // QST;Apr2005, Vol. 89 Issue 4, p24
Presents a letter to the editor citing the achievements of U.S. Federal Communications Commission Chairman Michael Powell.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/9/2007, Issue 323786, p26
A letter to the editor is presented, which reflects on the attitudes of elected officials toward their jobs in California.
- PAST IS PROLOGUE. Merella, Bartholomew J. // Commonweal;1/14/2005, Vol. 132 Issue 1, p2
Presents letters to the editor in response to the article "The President's Lawyer" in the December 3, 2004 issue of the journal "Commonweal."
- Contact Your Elected Officials Let Your Voice Be Heard. // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);2/21/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p2
The article offers contact details of the U.S. elected officials, information about notice of entertainment, and the encouragement for the submission of letters to the editor.
- The people deserve better. Meyer, Alice // St. Charles Journal;8/24/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 68, pA9
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the conduct of elected officials in the U.S.
- Ad nauseam. Spangenberg, Lillian // New Republic;12/31/90, Vol. 203 Issue 27, p6
Presents a letter to the editor on the article "Entr'acte," published in the November 26 issue.
- LETTERS. Gloria, Todd; Wilson, Anne B.; Pratt, Charlie; Primavera, John; Conlan, Mark Gabrish // Gay & Lesbian Times;3/13/2008, Issue 1055, p11
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Clinton Pledges Federal Benefits for Couples," one on elected officials, another on public school classrooms.
- A 'hatchet job' on CMS leaders. Goldsmith, Jeff // Modern Healthcare;3/5/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p26
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "I see on your resume you ran CMS, gulp," by David Burda in the February 19, 2007 issue.
- Don't Exclude Prince George's County Legislators. Tate, Justin // Washington Informer;6/13/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 34, p29
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Prince George's Officials Irked by Appointments" by Gale Horton Gay in the May 31, 2012 issue.