- Switching from metric. Walker, Stephen // People Management;8/12/2010, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Is our new head of department a bully?" in the July 15, 2010 issue.
- PEER BULLIES ARE MORE COMMON THAN YOU THINK. // People Management;11/25/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 23, p25
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Call for Training to Combat Peer Bullies," that was published in the October 28, 2007 issue.
- Hype breeds work bullies. Chapman, Geoff; Field, Tim // Computer Bulletin;Jan2000, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p4
A letter to the editor is presented which seeks information on workplace bullying in the information technology industry.
- Use caution when helping clients to address workplace bullying. Brown, Jessi Eden // Counseling Today;May2012, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Bringing work home," in the April 2012 issue, which discusses workplace bullying.
- EXPOSE WORKPLACE BULLIES AND HALF THE BATTLE IS WON. // Nursing Standard;7/11/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p32
A letter to the editor expressing the writer's concern about workplace bullying is presented.
- Letters to the Editor. Adelman, Asher // New Hampshire Business Review;8/17/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Dealing With Workplace Bullies," in the June 8-21, 2007 issue.
- TRIBUNALS CAN HOLD BULLIES TO ACCOUNT. Martin, David M. // People Management;10/12/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 20, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about human resource professionals and personnel managers who bully employees in the September 14, 2006 issue.
- I SPY A PROBLEM. Collis, Maurice // People Management;10/18/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 21, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on sending a private detective to infiltrate workplaces to gather evidence of bullying, in the August 9, 2007 issue is presented.
- OUT OF THEIR DEPTH. Tierney, Colin J. // People Management;1/10/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p7
A letter to the editor about the management of bullying in the workplace is presented.
- BULLYING IS NOT A STRATEGY. Perks, Jonathan // People Management;5/4/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about bullying in the workplace.