FLEX YOUR RIGHTS
- FEEDBACK. Howard, Arnold; Wagner, Sam // Industry Week/IW;Jan2009, Vol. 258 Issue 1, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about a daycare for employees who work the four-day week, which appeared in the December 2008 issue.
- Carers are valuable. Redmond, Imelda // People Management;5/1/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p15
A letter to the editor is presented about the right of British carers to request flexible working hours.
- Letter - Please allow us to work more flexibly. Williams, Liz // GP: General Practitioner;12/2/2005, p27
Presents a letter to the editor, related to the need for flexible working hours for physicians, published in this issue of the periodical "General Practitioner."
- FLEXIBLE WORKPLACES A BOON. // BRW;11/26/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Weigh up the balance" in the October 22, 2009 issue.
- HR STAFF NEED FLEXIBILITY TOO. Carter, Gaile // People Management;3/22/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Job Share Improves Firm's HR Function" in the February 22, 2007 issue.
- Inflexible employers. Mcleod, Pam // People Management;8/7/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 16, p15
A letter to the editor is presented in response to "HR should lead by example on flexible working," a letter to the editor in the June 26, 2008 issue.
- If most firms already allow flexible work why add laws? Atkins, Marcus; Tamkin, Penny; Bush, Kevin; Urnes, Ingolv // Personnel Today;3/18/2008, p14
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "CIPD dismay over government caution on right to request flexible working" in the February 22, 2008 issue, "Independent HR research fails to enhance our image," in the March 11, 2008 issue, and...
- Untitled. Wright, Anna; Sanders, Andrew; Belles, Alma; Dewdney, Janice; Kahn, Tim // Nursery World (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);7/23/2009, Vol. 109 Issue 4179, p13
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues of "Nursery World," including "What Fathers Want," in the July 9, 2009 issue, the statement by Alan Bentley on flexi-time of nursery staff in the May 28, 2009 issue and the supplement about managing parental...
- Letters. Clabby, Ian; Mercer, Sam; Savage, Carol; Bush, Liz; Chilcott, Steve // Personnel Today;6/1/2004, p14
Presents letters to the editor related to personnel management. Need to extend working age; Reference to the scam of organisations receiving demands for payment for bogus data protection registration; Issues related to flexible working hours.