- Continuing trustee education. Ockers, Thomas // Modern Healthcare;6/11/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 24, p21
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Getting Schooled in Governance," which appeared in the May 28, 2007 issue.
- Dental engineers. Thornley, P. // British Dental Journal;4/26/2008, Vol. 204 Issue 8, p421
A letter to the editor is presented concerning the need for dental engineers to undergo continuing professional development.
- â€¦not bow to cynicism. Jordan, Stephen // Community Care;5/18/2006, Issue 1623, p24
The article presents a letter to the editor in response to the comments made by a student in his return to education, in the Open Forum column in the may 4, 2006 issue.
- Don't Pick on Ed. Schladweiler, Jon C. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Dec2009, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Are You Certified" in the November 2009 issue.
- Refresher courses for Riding Establishments Inspectors. McDowell, David M. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;3/27/2010, Vol. 166 Issue 13, p407
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the refresher courses for Riding Establishments Inspectorate in Great Britain in the previous issue.
- Riding Establishments Inspector refresher Courses. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;4/4/2009, Vol. 164 Issue 14, p438
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the refresher courses intended for Riding Establishments Inspectorate in several cities and countries in Great Britain including Newbury, Bekshire, and Scotland.
- CONTINUING DENTAL EDUCATION. Trager, Peter S. // Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA);Jun2007, Vol. 138 Issue 6, p708
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Dealing With the Increasing Need for Continuing Education," by Gordon Christensen in the March 2007 issue.
- Andiotapes, endodontic restorations. CrolI, Theodore P. // Quintessence International;Jul1988, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p458
A letter to the editor in response to the editorial regarding the taping and commercial exploitation of continuing education lectures, published in the January 1988 issue of the journal is presented.
- Evaluation of continuing education. Boksman, Len // Quintessence International;Dec1988, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p857
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Corruptio Optimi Pessima," by in the 1988 issue.
- Access to CPD. Black, T. // British Dental Journal;3/10/2007, Vol. 202 Issue 5, p238
A letter to the editor is presented about the "British Dental Journal" periodical's provision of regular verifiable Continuing Professional Development articles.