Hypnotherapy for non-cardiac chest pain: long-term follow-up
- Response from BACP. // CPJ: Counselling & Psychotherapy Journal;Apr2005, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p27
Presents a letter to the editor related to nature of hypnotherapy.
- Chronic asthma and hypnotherapy. Wilkinson, J. B. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Nov1989, Vol. 82 Issue 11, p694
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about using hypnotherapy for asthma which appeared in the July 1989 issue.
- HYPNOSIS. Bick, Peter A. // British Journal of Psychiatry;Feb82, Vol. 140, p207
A letter to the editor is presented discussing the case of a Mauritian woman who received hypnotherapy in a London, England hospital to treat her depression and obsession with ruminations about black magic and evil spirits.
- THANK YOU FOR HIGHLIGHTING THE BENEFITS OF HYPNOTHERAPY. James, Gillian // Nursing Standard;8/31/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 52, p33
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article in the August 17, 2011 issue that was concerned with hypnotherapy.
- Chrome asthma and hypnotherapy. Morrison, J. B. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Feb1990, Vol. 83 Issue 2, p128
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on the effects of hypnotherapy in the July 1989 issue.
- Chronic asthma and hypnotherapy. Higgs, C. M. B. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Jul1989, Vol. 82 Issue 7, p446
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about hypnotherapy and its curative effects on chronic asthma in the December 1988 issue.
- â€˜INDUCED DREAMSâ€™. Sacerdote, Paul // British Journal of Psychiatry;Aug68, Vol. 114 Issue 513, p1059
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a review of the book "Induced Dreams," by Ian Oswald, which was published in the March 1968 issue.
- Going under. Cohen, Sharon // Shape;Oct98, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p38
Reports on the use of hypnosis to treat individuals with health problems. Experience of New York City jewelry designer Valerie Kane; Endorsement of hypnosis by the National Institutes of Health and the American Psychiatric, Psychological, Medical and Dental associations; How the hypnosis...
- Hypnosis: A dream state. Laborde, Karen // New Orleans Magazine;Jun97, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p91
States that hypnosis provides the medical community with an effective weapon against many illnesses. Information on hypnosis; Details how Dabney Ewin, a general surgeon got interested in the clinical applications of hypnosis; Most striking examples of clinical use of hypnosis; Illnesses that...