Long-Short ETFs Likely
- Letter to the Editor: Comments on ‘A hierarchical zero-inflated log-normal model for skewed responses’. Lei Liu; Ma, Jennie Z. // Statistical Methods in Medical Research;Aug2011, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p445
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A hierarchical zero-inflated log-normal model for skewed responses," by N. Li and colleagues that was published on September 24, 2008.
- On correlations in the production of charged pions and mirror nuclei 3H and 3He in 16O p interactions at a momentum of 3.25 GeV/ c per nucleon. Olimov, K.; Gulamov, K. G.; Lutpullaev, S. L.; Olimov, Kh. K.; Petrov, V. I.; Usarov, A. A.; Yuldashev, A. A. // Physics of Atomic Nuclei;Oct2007, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p1819
A letter to the editor about the correlations in the production of charged pions and mirror nuclei is presented.
- The strength of association. Thomas, Hugh B. G. // British Journal of Psychiatry;Aug91, Vol. 159, p292
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the usefulness of a correlation, published in the May 1991 issue.
- Reply. Musadiq, M.; Yang, Y. C. // Eye;Mar2005, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p353
Presents a letter to the editor about the correlation coefficient plot.
- Significant Results in Tables. Everitt, B. S. // British Journal of Psychiatry;Aug88, Vol. 153, p257
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the practice of assigning stars to correlations in results in scientific papers.
- Significant Results in Tables. Rust, John // British Journal of Psychiatry;Aug88, Vol. 153, p257
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the practice of assigning "stars" to correlations in significant results presented in tables.
- Antidepressants and lethal violence in the Netherlands. Healy, David; Dehue, T. // Psychopharmacology;Aug2012, Vol. 222 Issue 3, p543
No abstract available.
- Measuring linkage disequilibrium by the partial correlation coefficient. Lin, C-Y; Xing, G; Xing, C // Heredity;Dec2012, Vol. 109 Issue 6, p401
A letter to the presented which discusses the use of partial correlation coefficient in measuring linkage disequilibrium.
- Do split your epidemiological data. Dahl, Fredrik; Šaltytė Benth, Jūratė // European Journal of Epidemiology;Oct2010, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p759
No abstract available.