- RECIPES. // FoodService Director;10/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p74
Several dessert recipes are presented, including key Lime Tart With Ginger Crumb Trust, Chocolate Fudge and Chocolate Sweet Potato Cake.
- you'll simply melt. Quessenberry, Sara // Real Simple;Dec2010, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p31
The article presents several recipes for chocolate including chocolate stout Bundt cake, hazelnut ganache tart with sea salt and dark chocolate sauce.
- showstopper DESSERTS! Recipes; GILPIN, SUSAN NASH // People;12/9/2012 Special Edition, p70
Chef Susan Nash Gilpin presents recipes for desserts meant to be served during the holiday 2012 season including spice cake with caramelized pears, a rustic tart with apples and cranberries, and chocolate pie served with bourbon whipped cream and candied pecans.
- Chocolate Temptations. Draper, Charla L. // Ebony;Sep1983, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p108
Several chocolate recipes are presented including Marble Squares, Imperial Chocolate Pie and Mahogany Sour Cream Cake.
- Go all out with scrumptious Christmas desserts. // All You;12/24/2010, p59
Several recipes for Christmas desserts are presented, including Dark Chocolate Holiday Tart, Ginger Cake With Maple Frosting and Cranberry and Chocolate Trifle.
- CHOCOLATE HEAVEN. Werle, Loukie // Australian House & Garden;Apr2009, p137
The article presents several recipes of chocolates including banana chocolate pecan cake, best-ever brownies and chocolate fig pies.
- CRYSTAL BLUE. Gaynor, Elizabeth // Veranda;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p250
The article presents several recipes for cakes and cookies including White Chocolate Cake, White Chocolate Mini-Cakes with White Chocolate Coral and Rock Crystal, and SugarCookies.
- A batch made in heaven. // BBC Australian Good Food;Aug2012, p104
Several recipes are presented, including one for polenta, orange and blueberry loaf, one for white chocolate & peanut butter cookies, and one for apple streusel cake.
- Homemade for the Holidays. // Country Living;Dec2010/Jan2011, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p124
Several recipes for cookies including Cranberry, Pistachio, and Chocolate-Chunk Cookies, Red-and-White Marbled Cookies and Pressed Flower Cookies are presented.