From Our Readers
- your feedback. Cranwell, Phyllis; Iuele, Lori // Australian Table;Jun2006, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p158
Several letters to the editor in response to articles and topics discussed in previous issues are presented, including appreciation expressed by a reader for the recipes published by the periodical and a recipe for Easy Chocolate Brownies.
- Chocolate Cake Brownies (Gluten-Free, Egg-Free, Dairy-Free). // Guideposts;Mar2010, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p78
A recipe for Chocolate Cake Brownies is presented.
- It's a Party! // Scholastic Action;9/17/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p22
A recipe for brownies is presented.
- BROWNIES WITH CARAMEL, FIG, AND DRIED CHERRY JAM. Buckle, Laurie Glenn // Bon Appetit;Sep2005, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p142
Presents the recipe for Brownies with Caramel, Fig, and Dried Cherry Jam.
- FROM THE EDITORS. // Harpur Palate;Summer2010, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p7
A recipe for Harpur Palate brownies is presented.
- DEEP CHOCOLATE BROWNIES. // Gourmet;Jun2008, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p128
A recipe for deep chocolate brownies is presented.
- WALNUT CHERRY BROWNIES. // Gourmet;Jun2008, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p128
A recipe for walnut cherry brownies is presented.
- PEANUT BRITTLE BROWNIES. // Gourmet;Jun2008, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p128
A recipe for peanut brittle brownies is presented.
- Road Fuel: Healthy On-The-Go Snacks. Brown, Jodi // Pensacola Magazine;Aug/Sep2012, p22
A recipe for Raw Brownies is presented.