- Authors' response. Rinaldi, Ellen; Shin, Alisa M. // Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA);Oct2006, Vol. 137 Issue 10, p1368
The authors respond to comments about their article "Securing Your Family's Future," published in the August 2006 issue.
- SECURING THE FUTURE. Stewart, William // Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA);Oct2006, Vol. 137 Issue 10, p1368
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Securing Your Family's Future," by Ellen Rinaldi and Alisa M. Shin in the August 2006 issue.
- SOCIAL CURRENCY. // Money;Nov2012, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p16
Posts offered by readers on the publication's pages on social media Websites are presented in response to a question by an anonymous reader on personal finance.
- Response to the July Talking Point About Family Stewardship Policies. Bradley, Susan // Journal of Financial Planning;Oct2005, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p18
Presents a letter to the editor about family stewardship policies.
- Cornerstone of a financial plan. Russell, Marj // Money Management;1/26/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p11
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the publication "Getting Advice: A Practical Guide to Personal Financial Advice," by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission and Financial Planning Association.
- feedback. // Money (Australia Edition);Jul2011, Issue 136, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Ask Paul" in the April 2011 issue is presented.
- Letters. James, Rhonda; Piontek, Don; Friend, Joseph Francis; Brown, Jerry G.; Pollard, Chris; Troop, Reniam // Money;Sep2010, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p13
Several letters are presented from readers responding to articles from the August, 2010 issue including "100 Best Places to Live in America," "What to Do When You Can't Do It All," and "Advice for the Reluctant landlord."
- WE'VE GOT MAIL. Robinson, Dominique; Kovatch, Jack; Christianson, Brennan; Musasa, Fry; Eisenhour, Mackenzie; Trif, Elijah // Transworld Skateboarding;Aug2008, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p40
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one that shares a reader's budgeting secret, another asking for solution to a skateboarding-related problem and a third one sharing a reader's thought on the reasons people hate skateboarders.
- what you think! // Seventeen;Oct2008, Vol. 67 Issue 10, p18
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in the August 2008 issue including "Girls & Steroids," "Ryan Sheckler's Mission: Help Teens Fight Cancer," and "Seventeen's Guide to Making Major Money."