- red letters. Klemm, Wendy; Feher, Angela; Tyson, Brooke; Witte, Maryellen; Kovacs, Dave; Wietholter, Toni; Dillon, Elaine // Redbook;May2006, Vol. 206 Issue 5, p18
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to previous articles, including "I've Found My True Self," in the March 2006 issue, "The Truth About the Mommy Wars," in the March 2006 issue, and "Mommy, I Want a Puppy!" in the March 2006 issue.
- Mailbag. Lamb, Nancy M.; Kimball, Kim; Scott, Anne Rogers; Williamson, Kathy; Sims, Lisa; Morse, Mallory; Prendergast, Edward C.; Amorelli, Chris; Bowers, Christy // People;2/21/2005, Vol. 63 Issue 7, p6
This article offers several letters to the editors which discuss previously published articles. The reaction to the way the media is reacting to the decision of actors Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston to separate. The reaction to an article on teens and sex.
- letters. Warne, Janis; Farkas, Jenny // Herizons;Spring2010, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p3
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, one on the rock group The Pack A.D. in the Winter 2010 issue and an analysis of the Divorce Act Bill C-422 in the Fall 2010 issue.
- Your SAY. James, Sandra; McLaren, Debra; Parrette, J.; Pallaris, Leah; Bebb, C.; Johnston, Marilyn; Mavros, V. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);5/21/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 21, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one on the split of couple, Candice Alley and Grant Hackett, and "Mother's Day Makeover," both in the May 14, 2012 issue, and one on the daughter of singer Lauren Newton in the May 7, 2012 issue.
- Your letters. Horn, Carol; Stout, Linda; Gorman, Angela; George, Lee; Holdsworth, R.; Say, Vanessa; Richards, Elaine; McLaren, Debra // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);9/24/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 39, p98
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to various topics including the new relationship of model Heidi Klum, the separation of Katie Holmes to Tom Cruise and food recipes.
- The ex-files. Grant, Stephen M. // CA Magazine;Mar1997, Vol. 130 Issue 2, p18
Discusses the issue of spousal support when couples decide to separate in Canada. Legislative measures requiring spouses to become financially self-sufficient; Spousal support based on the financial need of the dependent; Stand of different provinces in Canada; Possibilities in awarding spousal...
- Should couples get bishop's permission to separate? Stimpson, Emily // Our Sunday Visitor;5/24/2009, Vol. 98 Issue 4, p5
The article reports that a group of American Catholics sent a formal letter regarding the separation of couples to the Pontifical Council for the Interpretation of Legislative Texts in Vatican City in March 2009.
- CURRENT COMMENT. // America;11/7/1981, Vol. 145 Issue 14, p271
The article offers commentaries on various issues in the U.S. Divorce rate continues to increase annually where 708,000 marriages ended in divorce in 1970. In Oklahoma, over 120 commissioners were found guilty of accepting bribe from roadbuilding or repair equipment suppliers. A farm bill was...
- Marriage, the Family and Contemporary American Politics. Ashbee, Edward // Parliamentary Affairs;Jul2001, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p509
Focuses on the impact of fears of family breakdown and cultural decline on shaping political discourse in the U.S. Emphasis of commentators on behavioral and attitudinal shifts; Progression on the character of taxation; Increase of anomalies associated with the marriage tax penalty.