- Bad Feather Day. // National Wildlife (World Edition);Feb/Mar2008, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p58
A photograph is presented of a bald eagle taken in Homer Spit, Alaska, along with information on how the image was captured.
- Winning Issue. Bailey, Edgar // Audubon;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 112 Issue 2, p8
A letter to the editor is presented about the photograph of a bald eagle taken in Homer, Alaska that was recognized by the periodical "Audubon" in its Top 100 List for 2009 and on its table of contents page.
- Protecting endangered species. Hamel, Paul B. // American Scientist;Nov/Dec88, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p545
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on an article about bald eagle restoration.
- Protecting endangered species. Simons, Ted // American Scientist;Nov/Dec88, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p545
Presents a letter to the editor responding to comments made on the author's article about bald eagle restoration.
- That's Wild! // Ranger Rick Jr.;Sep2014, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p4
Several wildlife photographs including a giraffe clicked by Dietmar Nill, a bald eagle by Thomas Mangelsen, and a wombat by Dave Watts, are presented depicting information on breathing of earthworms through their skin, number of bones in giraffe neck and presence of feathers on bald eagles.
- "Vital Signs" Report Sheds Interesting Light On State Of Grand Teton National Park. // National Parks Traveler;10/20/2014, p1
The article offers information on the "Vital Signs" report regarding the natural, cultural resources and ecological processes of Grand Teton and the JDR Memorial Parkway. There were 14 pairs of bald eagles in 2013. Four percent of Grand Teton's 310,000 acres have been surved for archaeological...
- DEVELOPMENT vs. PRESERVATION. Sprague, Elizabeth // BioScience;Jan1978, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article related to nature conservation by John Behnke in the August 1977 issue of the journal.
- WORLD CONSERVATION STRATEGY: CORRECTION. Talbot, Lee M. // BioScience;Jan1980, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article related to the world conservation strategy in the August 1979 issue.
- Ecological Restoration and the US Forest Service. Olson, Lloyd W. // Journal of Forestry;Sep2007, Vol. 105 Issue 6, p282
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Investing in the Future: Ecological Restoration and the USDA Forest Service" in the previous issue.