- Vanderbilt Chemicals shifts production to Kentucky. Sweeney, Chris // Rubber & Plastics News;11/18/2013, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p5
The article reports on the consolidation of Vanderbilt Chemicals, LLC-a wholly owned subsidiary of R.T. Vanderbilt Holding Co. Inc. on its commercial production of chemicals in Murray, Kentucky. It states the $30 million cost that company is processing for its facility. It also mentions the 50...
- Asahi, Mitsubishi Rayon lead a new wave of alliances. Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;1/26/94, Vol. 154 Issue 3, p26
Reports on strategic alliances and mergers in the Japanese chemical industry. Asahi Chemical's alliance with Mitsubishi Rayon in methyl methacrylate; Mitsubishi Rayon' proposed merger deal with Mitsubishi Kasei in acrylonitrile butadiene styrene; Mitsubishi Kasei's negotiations with Japan...
- TAKING PART IN ROUNDTABLE. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/13/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 21, p17
The article presents information about the participants of a roundtable discussion on mergers and acquisitions in the chemical industry, including Tom Crotty from INEOS Group, Richard Verity from Booz and Co., and Ralf Kuhlmann from International E-Chem.
- Degussa to sell 1,3-propanediol technology to DuPont. // Colourage;Nov97, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p45
Reports that Degussa Corp. and DuPont USA have signed a letter of intent for the sale of Degussa's propaneidol technology to DuPont.
- ISTCL becomes wholly owned subsidiary of Ciba Specialty Chemicals (India) Ltd. // Colourage;Aug2000, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p85
Reports on CIBA Specialty Chemicals Ltd.'s acquisition of Indo Swiss Textile Chemicals Ltd.
- Univar to Acquire Quaron Group. // Ink World;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p77
The article reports on the plan of chemical distributor Univar to acquire Quaron Group.
- Newsbriefs. // Chemical Week;10/7/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 37, p5
Presents news briefs on chemical companies worldwide as of October 7, 1998. Executives changes announced by Praxair; Acquisition of LG Chemical's stake in LG AlliedSignal by AlliedSignal; Outline of Kerr-McGee's program to reduce company overhead; European Commission's approval of the merger of...
- Asia in brief. Chang, Joseph // Chemical Market Reporter;11/10/97, Vol. 252 Issue 19, p27
Presents various news on chemical industry in Asia. Joint venture between Dyno Co. and Wesfarmers and National Mutual Life for an ammonium nitrate project in Australia; Specialty gas facility in Shihwa, Korea by Korea Industrial Gases Co. and Air Products CO.; Merger plan of Yizheng Chemical Co.
- Global Chem M&A Landscape Evolves Into a Buyer's Market. Chang, Joseph // Chemical Market Reporter;01/01/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 1, p1
Deals with the mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activity in the global chemical industry. Outlook for chemical M&A in 2001; Factors weakening transaction multiples from their peak levels from 1998 through mid-1999; Emergence of financial buyers as major players in chemical M&A; Details on the...