How old is the oldest?
- Hubbard Hall Receives 2006 Connecticut Family Business of the Year Award. // Products Finishing;Jan2007, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p11
The article reports that Hubbard-Hall Inc. was awarded with the 2006 Connecticut Family Business of the Year Award in the medium-sized category. Hubberd -Hall, one of the oldest independent chemical distributors in the U.S., has emerged from a local supplier of paints and fertilizers to a...
- BUSINESS BRIEFS. // Chemical Market Reporter;04/24/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 17, p41
Presents news briefs related to the chemical industry as of April 24, 2000. Chemcentral Corporation's purchase of a distribution center in Guelph, Ontario; Expansion of Hubbard-Hall Incorporated's manufacturing and storage facility in Inman, South Carolina; Move of BASF company to make its...
- A Conversation with ... Molly Kellogg Hubbard-Hall. // Products Finishing;Jan2015, Vol. 79 Issue 4, p48
The article presents an interview with Molly Kellogg, president and chief executive officer of Hubbard-Hall is a global chemical distributor. Topics discussed include efforts put in for preparing to become president of Hubbard-Hall, acting role as a president of the company, and challenges and...
- Hubbard-Hall is a family affair. Zwirn, Ed // Chemical Market Reporter;6/26/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 25, p26
The article presents a corporate profile of Hubbard-Hall Inc., a distributor of industrial chemicals in the U.S. The company is headed by Chuck Kellogg and having an annual sales of $50 million. It also manufactures specialty products for the metal finishing industry. The company is also a...
- The enemy within. // Cabinet Maker;3/13/2009, Issue 5627, p8
A letter to the editor is presented which raises the issue of retailers wising up to suppliers while also selling them on their own websites.
- Chemical manufacturer exceeds local demands to go green. // Engineered Systems;Dec2011, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p14
The article focuses on the textile firm Borden & Remington Corp. (Boremco) in Fall River, Massachusetts, which underwent major mechanical improvements on its buildings that resulted in 1 75 percent decrease in energy cost. It mentions that the company has contacted Thermo-Mechanical Systems...
- Classroom disappointment. Parvin, Joy; Harries-Rees, Karen // European Chemical News;9/1/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2066, p20
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article commenting on a school visit project of the chemical industry in Great Britain.
- Feed back. // Aqua;Sep2009, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Chemical Defense" in the July 2009 issue.
- Untitled. // ICIS Chemical Business;11/5/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 17, p15
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Innovation," in the October 15, 2007 issue.