Whose responsibility is it?
- Assessing the Quality of Clinical Teachers. Lombarts, M. J. M. H.; Heineman, M. J.; Arah, O. A. // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;Jan2011, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p14
A letter to the editor is presented discussing how to assess the quality of clinical teachers.
- Sir Thomas Browne's birthday. Banerjee, Arpan K. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Mar2005, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p138
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the influence of Thomas Browne on William Osler's belief for a good general education for doctors.
- THE CLINICAL TEACHER. Spencer, John // Education for Primary Care;Sep2006, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p528
A letter to the editor about the teacher clinical medicine is presented.
- Clinical research in primary care needs urgent boost. Jones, Roger // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);4/29/2006, Vol. 332 Issue 7548, p1036
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Medical academia is failing patients and clinicians," from the April 15, 2006 issue is presented.
- Fond Memories of Charlie Williams. . Castaldi, C. R. // Journal of the Canadian Dental Association;Jun2000, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p291
A letter to the editor is presented about the sender's memories of dental teacher Doctor Charles Williams.
- Challenges of teaching EBM. Siden, Hal; Burns, Gerry E. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;5/24/2005, Vol. 172 Issue 11, p1423
Presents letters to the editor in response to an article dealing with evidence-based medicine (EBM). Challenges to teaching EBM; Description of approaches to EBM; Integration of EBM in teaching the management of chronic disease to primary care doctors and nurses.
- North Carolina surveys HOE teachers. Richards, Beverly; Hudson, Larry // Vocational Education Journal;Feb95, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p52
Reports on the results of a survey of health occupations teachers by the North Carolina Health Occupations Education Task Force on Teacher Qualifications. Program planning; Professional development; Program evaluation.
- A conference without a programme. Heath, Iona // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);7/15/95, Vol. 311 Issue 6998, p202
Recounts the details of a three day `learning in medicine' conference for medical teachers that was held in Oslo, Norway in 1994. Participants; Activities; Issues brought up.
- The background. Harris, Conrad // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);1/8/1983, Vol. 286 Issue 6359, p111
Focuses on the changes of medical practice during the 1970's in Great Britain. Tension between the teaching practices and academic departments; Objectives of academic departments; Changes in medical schools.