- 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Use Free Email Hosted Outside India. // PC Quest;Jan2013, p6
A letter to the editor and a reply are presented in response to the article "4 Reasons Why You Should Not Use Free Email Hosted Outside India," by Hiren Mehta, in the December 2012 issue.
- LETTERS. Bliss, Austin; Shabot, Scott // Multichannel Merchant (Penton Media, Inc.);Mar2006, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p64
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Risks and Rewards of E-Mail Append," by Mark Del Franco in the January 2006 issue.
- HR CAN HELP. Howe, Julia // People Management;2/21/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p7
A letter to the editor about establishing friendship through electronic mail messaging is presented.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Kaplan, Jodi; Hinman, Don // Direct;7/1/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p18
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about solutions to unwanted solicitations in the June 1, 2006 issue.
- Unjust Deserts. // Fast Company;Oct2003, Issue 75, p26
This section presents a letter to the editor in response to the article The Dirty Little Secret About Spam, by Keith H. Hammonds in the August 2003 issue of Fast Company.
- A Spam Solution. Liveright, Mike // InfoWorld;8/4/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p11
Presents a letter to the editor about a solution to spam, an electronic junk mail.
- Spam, spam, spam, spam. Somers, David // ITNOW;Mar2006, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p24
Presents a letter to the editor about spam.
- Yet more spam. Mansfield, Steve // ITNOW;Mar2006, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p24
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Junking the Junk."
- letters. Moore, Steve; De Silva, Chris // Data Strategy;Sep2007, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p13
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues about poor queue management at British airports and the different ways to contact an individual namely through a work email address, a work direct line number and a mobile number.
- Insult to injury. Artese, Nicki; Schulz, C. Matthew // Workforce Management;9/22/2008, Vol. 87 Issue 15, p41
A letter to the editor is presented in response to article "E-mail Blunder Alerts Ad Firm Staff to Major Restructuring" in the previous issue.