- Kudos for Quinn (Bradley Smith). Smith, Bradley // Employee Benefit News;Jan2006, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the "Retirement May Be Obsolete," by Richard Quinn in the November 2005 issue.
- Mass Appeal. Stock, Howard J. // Bank Investment Consultant;May2008, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding retirement assets in the previous issue.
- Pinching pennies. Stalnaker, John C. // New Republic;1/25/93, Vol. 208 Issue 4, p4
Presents a letter to the editor referencing to the article "Resign, Bob Packwood," on retirement packages.
- MPIG is unfair to practices like mine and should be scrapped. Hall, Glen // Pulse;5/21/2008, Vol. 68 Issue 18, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Should the MPIG be scrapped?," by Kailash Chand.
- Local hero. Kaus, Mickey // New Republic;5/24/93, Vol. 208 Issue 21, p4
Explains that Attorney General Janet Reno received praise, applause, and compliments from the press and politicians in the United States for publicly admitting responsibility for the Waco Branch Davidian siege in Texas that killed Branch Davidian cult members. Willingness to accept criticism;...
- Insania? Cooney, Tony // Accountancy;Apr2004, Vol. 133 Issue 1328, p21
Presents a letter to the editor in response to Andrew Oswald's opinion in "Death to the Income Tax System," published in the March 2004 issue of "Accountancy."
- The Numbers Game. Bell, Evelyn // Fortune;4/2/2007, Vol. 155 Issue 6, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Where the Money Is" in the March 5, 2007 issue.
- THE CURE FOR FEAR. CRAIR, BEN // New Republic;Jun2016, Vol. 247 Issue 6, p28
The article features Merel Kindt, a professor of clinical psychology at the University of Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and discusses her discovery of a pill that could be used to neutralize memories of fear in patients. Topics covered include Kindt's study in which she had successfully treated...
- If You Can't Stand the Heat(Letter). McAllister, John P. // Fortune;3/18/2002, Vol. 145 Issue 6, p26
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Don't Get Burned," pubished in the February 18, 2002 issue.
- Pension Foul Play. Fuller, Dan // Fortune;7/24/2006, Vol. 154 Issue 2, p21
The article presents a letter to the editor in response to an article entitled "The End of a Dream," in the June 26, 2006 issue.