- Kudos for Quinn (Bradley Smith). Smith, Bradley // Employee Benefit News;Jan2006, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the "Retirement May Be Obsolete," by Richard Quinn in the November 2005 issue.
- Mass Appeal. Stock, Howard J. // Bank Investment Consultant;May2008, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding retirement assets in the previous issue.
- Pinching pennies. Stalnaker, John C. // New Republic;1/25/93, Vol. 208 Issue 4, p4
Presents a letter to the editor referencing to the article "Resign, Bob Packwood," on retirement packages.
- MPIG is unfair to practices like mine and should be scrapped. Hall, Glen // Pulse;5/21/2008, Vol. 68 Issue 18, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Should the MPIG be scrapped?," by Kailash Chand.
- Giving retirees $250, while helpful, underscores crisis. Dougherty, Gregory Scott; Shaw, Peter; Nacinovich, Mary Ann // Hill;10/16/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 120, p32
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including "Obama proposes 250 dollars for retirees" in the October 14, 2009 issue, "Snowe and Dems advance health on 14-9 panel vote" in the same issue, and a reader's concern on the delay of developing a...
- CORRESPONDENCE. Purdue, Robin S.; Baker, Dean; Hamilton, James W.; Trilling, Diana; Schultz, Craig; Ryan, Joseph E. // New Republic;5/13/96, Vol. 214 Issue 20, p4
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "Uh-Oh," which predicts the state of the U.S. Social Security system; "Hiss's Guilt," which concluded the Alger Hiss is a Soviet agent; "Do As They Do," which criticized the U.S. Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Insania? Cooney, Tony // Accountancy;Apr2004, Vol. 133 Issue 1328, p21
Presents a letter to the editor in response to Andrew Oswald's opinion in "Death to the Income Tax System," published in the March 2004 issue of "Accountancy."
- The Numbers Game. Bell, Evelyn // Fortune;4/2/2007, Vol. 155 Issue 6, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Where the Money Is" in the March 5, 2007 issue.
- THE GREATNESS OF BILLIE. de Toledano, Ralph // National Review;12/9/1983, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p1564
The article reviews the music recording "The Billie Holiday Story," a compilation of Billy Holiday's jazz music.
- If You Can't Stand the Heat(Letter). McAllister, John P. // Fortune;3/18/2002, Vol. 145 Issue 6, p26
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Don't Get Burned," pubished in the February 18, 2002 issue.