Reed Elsevier's arms business
- The Editorial Process: What Parts Are Broken? // Journal of Social Work Education;Fall2005, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p589
The article presents a letter to the editor which comments on the editorial and publication process of manuscripts of the "Journal of Social Work Education".
- QUALITY INPUT. Bradley, Chip // DIRTSports;Jun2006, Issue 18, p16
A letter to the editor is presented about the superiority of the magazine "DIRTsports" compared to its competitors.
- Auto transmission. Parker, Cathy // AdMedia;May2006, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p5
The article presents a letter to the editor about the automotive publishing business in New Zealand.
- Letters to the Editor. Yvaska, Steven Wayne // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Jun2007, Vol. 112 Issue 4, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the health situation of publisher Dale Graham which was published in a previous issue of "Antiques & Collecting Magazine."
- Mich mash. Richards, Neil // Information World Review;Apr2006, Issue 223, p13
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "French Publishers Association May Sue Google," featured in www.iwr.co.uk.
- Incision. Robinson, Barbara M. // Information World Review;Apr2006, Issue 223, p13
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "UK PubMed Goes Out to Tender," published in the previous issue.
- Zervos Publication Rights. De Fontbrune, Yves // Art Documentation: Bulletin of the Art Libraries Society of Nort;Summer1991, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p66
A letter to the editor is presented about the exclusive publisher of the works of Christian Zervos.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Gibbs, James // Research in African Literatures;Summer1986, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p317
Presents a letter to the editor by a writer appreciating the publishing of a rejoinder along with his article.
- Correspondence. Herman, Edward S. // New Republic;12/6/69, Vol. 161 Issue 23, p30
Presents a letter to the editor referencing an article published in the November 8, 1969 issue.
- Open access: a new name for an old concept. Marks, Robert H. // Learned Publishing;Jul2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p235
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Critical Issues in the Development of STM Journal Publishing," by Karen Hunter in the January 2005 issue.