Reed Elsevier's arms business
- The Editorial Process: What Parts Are Broken? // Journal of Social Work Education;Fall2005, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p589
The article presents a letter to the editor which comments on the editorial and publication process of manuscripts of the "Journal of Social Work Education".
- QUALITY INPUT. Bradley, Chip // DIRTSports;Jun2006, Issue 18, p16
A letter to the editor is presented about the superiority of the magazine "DIRTsports" compared to its competitors.
- What is a Randomized Controlled Trial for the Canadian Institutes of Health Research? Raz, Amir // Canadian Journal of Psychiatry;Jun2009, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p425
A letter to the editor is presented about the application made by the journal "The Canadian Journal of Psychiatry," to the Randomized Controlled Trial (RCT) Division at the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR).
- Letters. // Inside Tucson Business;1/31/2005, Vol. 14 Issue 34, p5
Presents a letter to the editor referencing the article "Got Piles of Paper?" published in the January 24, 2005 issue of the journal "Inside Tucson Business."
- Auto transmission. Parker, Cathy // AdMedia;May2006, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p5
The article presents a letter to the editor about the automotive publishing business in New Zealand.
- Letters to the Editor. Yvaska, Steven Wayne // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Jun2007, Vol. 112 Issue 4, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the health situation of publisher Dale Graham which was published in a previous issue of "Antiques & Collecting Magazine."
- Mich mash. Richards, Neil // Information World Review;Apr2006, Issue 223, p13
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "French Publishers Association May Sue Google," featured in www.iwr.co.uk.
- Incision. Robinson, Barbara M. // Information World Review;Apr2006, Issue 223, p13
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "UK PubMed Goes Out to Tender," published in the previous issue.
- Zervos Publication Rights. De Fontbrune, Yves // Art Documentation: Bulletin of the Art Libraries Society of Nort;Summer1991, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p66
A letter to the editor is presented about the exclusive publisher of the works of Christian Zervos.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Gibbs, James // Research in African Literatures;Summer1986, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p317
Presents a letter to the editor by a writer appreciating the publishing of a rejoinder along with his article.