Sleepy older drivers
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Due to HIV-Associated Lipodystrophy. Shulz, Richard; Lohmeyer, J�rgen; Seeger, Werner // Clinical Infectious Diseases;11/15/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p1398
Presents a letter to the author about obstructive sleep apnea caused by HIV-associated lipodystrophy by Richard Schulz, Jï¿½rgen Lohmeyer, and Werner Seeger.
- Increased Prevalence of Sleep-Disordered Breathing among Professional Football Players. George, Charles F.P.; Kab, Vyto; Levy, Allan M. // New England Journal of Medicine;1/23/2003, Vol. 348 Issue 4, p367
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses issues related to sleep-disordered breathing among professional football players.
- Federal Appeals Court Recognizes Sleep Disorder as Disability. Alpher, Elliott J. // CRANIO: The Journal of Craniomandibular & Sleep Practice;Oct2008, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p238
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the ruling of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia that sleeping is a major life activity under the federal Rehabilitation Act.
- A Genomic Strategy to Refine Prognosis in Early-Stage Non—Small-Cell Lung Cancer. // New England Journal of Medicine;1/11/2007, Vol. 356 Issue 2, p201
A letter to the editor about sleep disorders is presented.
- Letters to the Editor. Ruff, Gregory A.; Bradshaw, David // Military Medicine;May2004, Vol. 169 Issue 5, preceding p337
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article which compared the sleep-disordered breathing in a military population to matched civilian controls.
- Sleepy older drivers. Kryger, Meir; George, Charles // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal Supplement;8/14/2007, Vol. 177 Issue 4, p376
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the articles "Sleep and Aging: 1. Sleep Disorders Commonly Found in Older People" and "Sleep and Aging: 2. Management of Sleep Disorders in Older People," by Norman Wolkove et al in a 2007 issue.
- WHEN BED-BUGS BITE. Peterson, Christine // Psychology Today;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p9
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Night Life," about sleep disorder, in the December 2003 issue of the journal "Psychology Today."
- Disappearance of "phantom limb" and amputated arm usage during dreaming in REM sleep behaviour disorder. Vetrugno, R; Arnult, I; Montagna, P // Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry;Apr2008, Vol. 79 Issue 4, p481
A letter to the editor is presented that describes the case of a 58-year-old man with rapid-eye-movement (REM) sleep disorder who had amputated arm usage and disappearance of limb during dreaming.
- Sleep Disturbance and HMG CoA Reductase Inhibitors. Black, Donald M.; Lamkin, Glenn; Olivera, Elizabeth H.; Laskarzewski, Peter M.; Stein, Evan A.; Rennie, Drummond; Riesenberg, Don // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;9/5/90, Vol. 264 Issue 9, p1105
Presents a letter to the editor about a study which assessed the prevalence of sleep disorders treated with hydroxy methylglutaryl coenzyme A.
- Eyes wide shut. Pance, Alena // New Scientist;1/14/2006, Vol. 189 Issue 2534, p23
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about sleep disorders published in the November 19, 2005 issue.