us rail a double-edged sword
- Federal Regulation -- To Be Or Not To Be. Roden, Ann // Positive Health;Jul2008, Issue 149, p44
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on federal regulation that was published in a previous issue.
- A Second Look at Regulation's Cost. Kovitch, S. // Regulation;Summer2004, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p2
Presents a letter to the editor about the "2004 Report to Congress on the Costs and Benefits of Federal Regulation" draft of the U.S. Office of Management and Budget.
- Wanted: Top CRA Grade That Really Means Something. Gnaizda, Robert // American Banker;5/21/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 98, p10
Presents a letter to the editor about an article on debasement of CRA grades by federal regulators.
- Classroom disappointment. Parvin, Joy; Harries-Rees, Karen // European Chemical News;9/1/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2066, p20
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article commenting on a school visit project of the chemical industry in Great Britain.
- Feed back. // Aqua;Sep2009, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Chemical Defense" in the July 2009 issue.
- Chemicals and Kudos. Pierson, Sandi // Audubon;Nov85, Vol. 87 Issue 6, p158
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on John J. Berger's article on chemical companies entitled, 'Montague and the Temple of Doom.'
- Chemicals and Kudos. Swift, Pamela E. // Audubon;Nov85, Vol. 87 Issue 6, p158
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on an article about the chemical industry.
- Untitled. // ICIS Chemical Business;11/5/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 17, p15
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Innovation," in the October 15, 2007 issue.
- Letter to the editor. Villax, Guy // European Chemical News;6/20/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2152, p7
Presents a letter to the editor on the social and environmental concerns of the chemical industry.