- Section 1. Energy Overview. // Monthly Energy Review;Mar2002, p1
Presents an overview of the energy consumption of the U.S. as of December 2001. Production of natural gas plant liquids; Consumption, production and imports from 1973-2001; Total energy production from 1973-2001.
- Section 2. Energy Consumption by Sector. // Monthly Energy Review;Mar2002, p23
Deals with the energy consumption in the U.S. by sector in December 2001. Total consumption end use monthly; Residential energy consumption monthly; Commercial sector energy consumption from 1973-2001.
- The Average U.S Household Used 27% Less Energy. // Consumers' Research Magazine;Dec99, Vol. 82 Issue 12, p7
Reports on the energy consumption of the average United States household in 1997. Comparison of the consumption rate with that of 1978. Data released by the Energy Information Administration; Consumption of electricity in households.
- Household Response to Incentive Payments for Load Shifting: A Japanese Time-of-Day... Matsukawa, Isamu; Asano, Hiroshi // Energy Journal;2000, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p73
We measure the effect of incentive payments on residential time-of-day (TOD) electricity demand in summer, using data from a residential TOD electricity pricing experiment in the Kyushu region of southern Japan. During the experiment, participating households could receive incentive payments if...
- CONSUMPTION. // Global Energy Market Research: Bolivia;Mar2012, p7
The article provides information on the low energy consumption per capita in Bolivia which include 570 kilowatt hour (kWh) of electricity.
- ENERGY CONSUMPTION. // Global Energy Market Research: Uruguay;Aug2012, p6
The article reports updates on the energy and electric power consumption in Uruguay as of August 2012.
- Offshore gas could quench Namibia's thirst for energy. Endresen, Klaus // Offshore;Oct2003, Vol. 63 Issue 10, p32
Reports on the increase of Namibia's commercial energy and electricity consumption. Actions taken by the government in developing more of its own indigenous energy resources in response to the increase in energy consumption; Viable alternative in solving Namibia's insufficient electricity...
- Decline in gas, electricity consumption. // Hungary A.M.;5/13/2014, p4
The article reports on the decline in gas and electricity consumption in Hungary in 2014.
- Section 2. Energy Consumption. // Monthly Energy Review;Nov2000, p23
Presents statistics on energy consumption in the United States in August 2000. Residential and commercial sector consumption; Industrial sector consumption; Electric utility consumption.