- LETTERS-TO-THE-EDITOR. Shore, Wendy; Sampson, Lloyd // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);4/29/2005, Issue 281, p4
Presents a letter to the editor on the essay "Change and Motivation."
- The Slow Track. Hill, Tamara // Psychology Today;Mar/Apr2009, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p9
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Confessions of a Late Bloomer," in the December 2008 issue.
- Going With the Flow and the Mojo. Slaven, Patricia // T+D;Sep2010, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p12
The letter to the editor refers to a May 2010 article by Marshall Goldsmith, "Mojo for Learning Professionals," which is about teaching motivation.
- Incompetent shambles. Shah, S. // British Dental Journal;7/14/2007, Vol. 203 Issue 1, p3
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the editorial article "It is all about motivation," by Stephen Hancocks published in the previous issue.
- N.Y., California Governors Call for Deep Cuts in School Spending. Schmidt, Peter // Education Week;11/28/1990, Vol. 10 Issue 13, p15
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Educators Focus Attention on Ways to Boost Student Motivation," in the November 7, 1990 issue.
- CREATIVE LETTERS. // Creative Knitting;Sep2005, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p5
The article presents letters to the editor concerning the knitting magazine. One person offers a compliment to the magazine. Another praises the different levels of knitting projects in the magazine. A reader relates the motivating factor of the magazine.
- Editor's Mailbag: Redream Your Life. Grosser, Katie; Cooper-Heiney, Courtney // Skipping Stones;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p7
Two letters to the editor are presented, one on the importance of ambition in life, and another on imagination.
- Letters. SMYTHE, STEVE; WHITTIER, KAREN; CHRISTOPHER, KATEY // Natural Health;Apr/May2012, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "The Rite Path" in the December/January 2012 issue, and "Max Your Motivation," and "Soup Rx," in the February 2012 issue.
- QUESTIONING GRAYLING 2. Wilson, Bob // Prospect;May2008, Issue 146, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article discussing the motives of people who engage in morally objectionable behavior by A.C. Grayling in the March 2008 issue.