DON'T FORCE VOLUNTEERING
- Voluntary principle is key. Cox, Bill // Children & Young People Now (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd;11/27/2008, p17
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Youth Work Now," by Andy Hillier in the November 2008 issue.
- VOLUNTEERING VIA THE WEB. Sharp, Peter // Prospect;Sep2007, Issue 138, p4
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the feature "News & Curiosities" in the August 2007 issue.
- One Student's Experience at an Indigent Care Clinic. Greedy, Alyssa; Lindsey, Cameron C. // Journal of the American Pharmacists Association: JAPhA;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p644
Presents a letter to the editor relating to a pharmacy student's volunteer experience at the Jackson County Free Health Clinic.
- Physics and politics. Burton, Joseph A. // Physics Today;Jan84, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p112
Presents a response from APS to a letter to the editor about the society.
- Letter to the Editor. Tehon, Susan // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;4/19/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 92, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the dedication and commitment of volunteers from High Peaks Hospice & Palliative Care in Saranac Lake, New York.
- Volunteering for 34 years. Wente, Patricia // St. Louis Journalism Review;Jun2007, Vol. 37 Issue 296, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about voluntarism of meteorologist Ben Abell in the April/May 2007 issue.
- Dental Volunteers for Israel. . Spina, Alex // Journal of the Canadian Dental Association;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p356
A letter to the editor about a dental volunteer program in Israel is presented.
- Editor's Note. . // Journal of the Canadian Dental Association;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p356
A response by the editor to a letter about volunteering is presented.
- Universal brotherhood. Bali, N. // British Dental Journal;2/24/2007, Vol. 202 Issue 4, p176
A letter to the editor about volunteer programs such as Bridge2Aid is presented.
- Furthering volunteerism. McDermott, John E. // Orthopedics Today;Jan2008, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about volunteer effort at the Mother Joseph Clinic.