MAKE SURE YOU ARE UP TO THE CHALLENGE
- Reader response spot. Jackson, Alan; Chapman, Robert; Lord, Justine // Training & Coaching Today;May2008, p14
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including a report on teambuilding training at the Suffolk County Council, another on attracting young people to the information technology industry and one on literacy and numeracy.
- LETTERS. Rufatto, Jennifer; Kennedy, Jim; Weinshrott, David; Stiles, Jennifer // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/17/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 33, p11
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Team-building exercises remain popular, but do they work?" by Sam Stall in the October 3, 2011, "Forefront" by Terri Jett in the October 10, 2011, and job creation in the U.S. in the October 3, 2011.
- LETTERS. Connolly, Chris L.; Kojro, Chester A. // Cavalry & Armor Journal;Apr-Jun2012, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p47
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "9 as 1: Small-Unit Leader Development--A Paradign Shift" in the November-December 2011 issue, and "9 as 1: Building Teams and Strengthening Soldier Resistance and Unit Performance" in the...
- High jumps for execs. // Business Traveller (Middle East edition);Mar2015, p8
The article reports on the introduction of a raft of teambuilding activities for corporates at Al Quoz in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- A History Lesson. Ma, Henry // Forbes Asia;2/13/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the civilization of the Philippines.
- Mayor: We're not that dumb! Goodman, Oscar B. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 45, pP28
A letter to the editor about the article "Dumb, Dumber--and We're Dumbest?" that was published in a previous issue of the "Las Vegas Review-Journal" is presented.
- Postcard from an advertising fantasyland. Gilbride, Stewart // AdMedia;Jun2006, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p4
Presents a letter to the editor about living in the Middle East.
- TO THE EDITOR. Johnson, Dale L. // American Sociologist;Aug66, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p206
Presents a letter to the editor on the consequences of the "Camelot Project," on the Chileans.
- MOVING FORESTS. Onokpise, Oghenekome; Onokpise, Oghenekome U. // BioScience;Dec85, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p684
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article 'Africa Tomorrow--If We Act Today,' by Chris Elfring.