- MSFCA 2013 Conference Guide. West, Bruce // Minnesota Fire Chief;2013/2014 Directory, p35
The article discusses the training reimbursement programs of Minnesota Board of Firefighter Training and Education (MBFTE) for firefighters. It mentions that fire departments can receive their Round 6 training reimbursement award letter and copy of request for reimbursement from July 1, 2013 to...
- SINGLE-STATION FIELD DECONTAMINATION SYSTEM. Kauser, Frederick // Fire Engineering;Jan2004, Vol. 157 Issue 1, p79
Discusses improvements for field decontamination procedures for hazardous materials for first responders in fires and an overview of the single station field decontamination system. Improvement of the safety of entry team members; Enhancement of the setup time; Reduction of the multistation...
- MSFCA 2O12 Conference Guide. // Minnesota Fire Chief;2012/2013 Directory, p35
The article presents the 2012 convention guidelines for the Minnesota State Fire Chiefs Association. The Round 5 training program allocates 105 U.S. dollars per firefighter amounting 2.2 million U.S. dollars. The Minnesota Board of Firefighter Training and Education also conducted the Mass and...
- BRACED FOR ATTACK. Causer, Phil // Fire Chief;Dec2007, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p50
The article provides information on the New Dimension Public Mass Decontamination program of the fire and rescue service in the UK Fire and Rescue Service in Great Britain. It will provide a deployment of protective measures to lessen the effects of a chemical, biological, radiological or...
- Cycle times for hydrogen peroxide vapour decontamination. Otter, Jonathan A.; Yezli, Saber // Canadian Journal of Microbiology;Apr2010, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p356
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Application of a Novel Decontamination Process Using Gaseous Ozone," by J. Moat and colleagues is presented.
- We cleaned surgery. Bulger, Gerard // Pulse;2/12/2005, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p25
Presents a letter to the editor discussing facts and information decontamination regulation in Great Britain.
- DECONNING MADE EASY. Fox, Patrick; Flynn, Thomas // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;May2006, Issue 642, p22
A letter to the editor that suggests an easier way for decontaminating military equipment using the M12 Decontamination System is presented.
- Coordination, Cooperation and Communication. Thill, Judy // Minnesota Fire Chief;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p57
Presents information on a mass casualty training exercise conducted by the Eagan Fire and Police Departments along with Health East Ambulance in Minnesota. Assistance provided by fire personnel to the police and Health East; Reason behind the need for the police officers and victims to be...
- MAKING YOUR DECONTAMINATION TRAINING A SUCCESS. Knapp, Jerry; Saylor, Andrew // Fire Engineering;Apr2004, Vol. 157 Issue 4, p131
Describes decontamination training for firefighters in the United States. Planned and systematic process of reducing contamination to a level that is as low as reasonably achievable; Emergency decontamination; Establishment of the Domestic Preparedness Equipment Technical Assistance Program for...