- Postthrombolytic High-Risk Syndrome. Zatuchni, Jacob // Angiology;Aug1988, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p773
Presents a letter to the editor about post-thrombolytic high-risk syndrome.
- Intrapleural Fibrinolytics for Pleural Infection: Optimizing Dosing for Future Trials. Heppler, J. Scott // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;Aug2007, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p1016
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding the use of intrapleural tissue-type plasminogen activator (tPA) for pleural infection.
- The author's reply. // Heart;Dec2009, Vol. 95 Issue 24, p16
An abstract of the author's reply to the article about the trials and pre-hospital treatment with thrombolytic drugs is presented.
- The authors' reply:. Schömig, A.; Sarafoff, N.; Seyfarth, M. // Heart;Jan2010, Vol. 96 Issue 1, p73
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Triple antithrombotic management after stent implantation: when and how?," by W. Dewilde and J. Ten Berg.
- Thrombolytic drugs: If one doesn't work, try another. // Geriatrics;Aug94, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p58
Presents the summary of findings from the study entitled `Differences in Clot Lysis among Patients Demonstrated in vitro with Three Thrombolytic Agents (Tissue-Type Plasminogen Activator, Streptokinase and Urokinase' conducted by D.R. Musselman and others published in the 1994 issue of `American...
- ERRATUM. // Angiology;Nov1975, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p758
Presents a correction to the article "Thrombolytic Treatment With I.V. Brinase of Advanced Arterial Obliterative Disease of the Limbs" that was published in the previous issue of the journal "Angiology."
- FDA CLEARS THROMBOLYTIC DRUG FOR PHASE II CLINICAL TRIAL. // Worldwide Biotech;May2002, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the testing of British Biotech's novel thrombolytic agent, BB-10153, in heart attack patients.
- Intraoperative use of thrombolytic agents. Earnshaw, Jonothan J.; Beard, Jonathan // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);9/11/93, Vol. 307 Issue 6905, p638
Focuses on the use of intraoperative thrombolysis in the treatment of acute limb ischaemia. Ischemic neurosensory deficit in patients; Problems associated with streptokinase; Indications of thrombolysis; Need to develop a method to evaluate of intraoperative streptokinase.
- Eye on the Literature. // Formulary;May2002, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p230
Presents some published studies of interest to drug decision-makers. Effect of thrombolytics to elderly patients; Result of the hypericum perforatum test; Study on the effect of longer thromboembolism prophylaxis medication after surgery.