H. Palm, S. Jacobsen, S. Sonne-Holm, and P. Gebuhr reply
- Polymorphism of the Collagen Type IÎ±1 Gene and Ethnic Differences in Hip-Fracture Rates. Beavan, Sian; Prentice, Ann; Dibba, Bakary; Yan, Liya; Cooper, Cyrus; Ralston, Stuart H. // New England Journal of Medicine;07/30/98, Vol. 339 Issue 5, p351
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about osteoporotic fractures in a previous issue.
- Improper Alendronate Administration and a Case of Pill Esophagitis. Rimmer, Douglas E.; Rawls, Donald E. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Dec1996, Vol. 91 Issue 12, p2648
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Effect of Oral Alendronate on Bone Mineral Density and Incidence of Fractures in Postmenopausal Osteoporosis," by U. A. Liberman and colleagues in a 1993 issue of the "New England Journal of Medicine."
- Who is the Silverman of Caffey-Silverman disease? Fauré, Clément // Pediatric Radiology;Mar2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p279
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Who is the Silverman of Caffey-Silverman Disease?" published in the previous issue.
- Letter. Pluskiewicz, W.; Drozdzowska, B.; Sianos, G. // Osteoporosis International;Apr2002, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p348
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Bone loss from the hand in women following distal forearm fracture," by B. M. Ingle and R. Eastell from a 2001 issue.
- A simple method for K-wire capping using nelaton rubber catheter. Jung-Woo Hu; Sung-No Jung // Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery;Jan2009, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p132
A letter to the editor is presented which describes a method for K-wire capping using nelaton rubber catheter for comminuted or complex intra-articular fractures of the finger.
- BILATERAL SPONTANEOUS QUADRICEPS TENDON RUPTURES IN A PATIENT WITH BARDET-BIEDL SYNDROME. Akcar, Nevbahar; Adapinar, Baki; Ucar, Birsen; Köse, Nusret // Orthopedics;Oct2004, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p1026
The article presents a letter to the editor about quadriceps tendon ruptures in a patient with Bardet-Biedl syndrome.
- Integrity of the Lateral Femoral Wall in Intertrochanteric Hip Fractures. Garg, Bhavuk; Malhotra, Rajesh; Jayaswal, Arvind; Kotwal, P. P. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Aug2007, Vol. 89-A Issue 8, p1868
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Integrity of the Lateral Femoral Wall in Intertrochanteric Hip Fractures: An Important Predictor of a Reoperation."
- Differentiation Between Septic Arthritis and Transient Synovitis of the Hip in Children. Luhmann, Scott J.; Jones, Angela; Schootman, Mario; Gordon, J. Eric; Schoenecker, Perry L.; Luhmann, Jan D. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Feb2005, Vol. 87-A Issue 2, p459
Presents a letter to the editor about differentiation between septic arthritis and transient synovitis of the hip in children.
- Diabetes and osteoporotic fractures. Mascitelli, Luca; Pezzetta, Francesca // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;11/20/2007, Vol. 177 Issue 11, p1391
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Low bone mineral density and fracture burden in post-menopausal women," by A. Cranney, S. A. Jarnal and J. F. Tsang in the previous issue.