- Privatisation pitch: in with the old train designs and out with the new. Porter, Andrew // Engineer (00137758);11/9/2009, Vol. 294 Issue 7783, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article concerning the heavy reliance of the Great Britain government in the service and financial sector at the expense of manufacturing by Lord Koumar Bhattacharyya in the October 26, 2009 issue.
- Analyst Problem Lists Are Flawed. Brannen, Joe // American Banker;9/12/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 177, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Search for Problems Often Leads to Ga.," which appeared in the September 10, 2008 issue.
- LETTERS. Turf, Ellen; Perrin, Larry N. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;1/26/2004, Vol. 108 Issue 3, p41
Presents letters to the editor related to financial services industry.
- Private financial know-how. LaPointe, Kaye // OECD Observer;Jul2010, Issue 280, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article related to the private financial sector.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Blumenthal, Paul; Blockstein, David E.; Sartor, Al // Hill;9/25/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 111, p24
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one on financial industry in the U.S., "Nominees battle over female vote" in the September 17, 2008 issue and on the political participation of Senators Barack Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton.
- Letters to the editor. Rathbone, Stuart; Bamford, Nick; Lakey, Alan; Durkin, Ken; Baillie, Douglas // Money Marketing;9/15/2011, p41
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article on charging fees at the financial services industry in Great Britain by Robert Reid in the September 2011 issue of "MoneyMarketing."
- Letters to the Editor. Sachs, John // J@pan Inc.;Jan/Feb2008, Issue 75, p5
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the introduction of the financial regulation J-SOX in Japan.
- LETTERS to the editor. // Finance Week;10/18/2004, p8
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues of "Finance Week." "Too Obvious," which commented on processing of documents by financial services institutions in South Africa; "Preece and Dr. Doom," which focused on reports on property market;...
- Correspondence. Lampe, Anne // Monthly: Australian Politics, Society & Culture;Mar2011, Issue 65, p65
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "In the Eye of the Storm," by Paul Barry in the February 2011 issue.
- LETTER: Financial services could be missing a trick. Squirrell, Hannah // Design Week (Online Edition);6/16/2011, p15
A letter to the editor related to financial services is presented.