PAPERS IN THE SCIENCE OF ADMINISTRATION: REPLY
- FREE FOR ALL. Starr, Martin K. // Management Science;Jun65, Vol. 11 Issue 8, pB-213
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the topic of management science.
- COMMUNICATION TO THE EDITOR. Symonds, Gifford H. // Management Science;May75, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p1084
A communication to the editor discusses the relationship of The Institute of Management Sciences (TIMS) with the Operations Research Society of America (ORSA) and suggests heightening distinctions between the two groups.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. Hansotia, Behram J. // Interfaces;Oct81, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p121
Presents a letter to the editor discussing education for a management science consultant.
- To the Editor:. Greenberg, Irwin // Interfaces;Jan/Feb87, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p124
Presents a letter to the editor about management science.
- Letters to the Editor. Wallace, Donald L. // Interfaces;Jan/Feb88, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p84
Presents a letter to the editor on the comparison of quantification and objectification in management science.
- Letter of the week�. Warner, Alan; Hogan, Andr� D; Twite, Jo; Wade, DOminic; Wadsworth, Paul // Personnel Today;3/21/2006, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on strategic advice of an operation that cannot manage to pay people properly in the March 7, 2006 issue.
- ON THE ORIGIN OF THE CONCEPT "TEMPORARY SYSTEM." Miles, Matthew B. // Administrative Science Quarterly;Mar1977, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p134
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Some management issues in temporary systems: a study of professional development and man power - the theater case," which appeared in the 1976 issue.
- MARKETING SCIENCE. Longman, Kenneth A.; Sasieni, Maurice W. // Management Science;Oct68, Vol. 15 Issue 2, pB-101
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to a letter by Robert Schreiber in the April 1968 issue.
- COMMUNICATIONS TO THE EDITOR. Veinott Jr., Arthur F.; Battersby, Albert // Management Science;Mar70, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p518
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Optimal Policy for a Multiproduct Dynamic, Nonstationary Inventory Problem," published in November 1965 issue and a paper written by A. H. Russell, published in the January 1970 issue.