Treatment of External Fixation Pins About the Wrist
- Treatment of External Fixation Pins About the Wrist. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Nov2006, Vol. 88-A Issue 11, p2535
A response by Kenneth A. Egol to a letter to the editor about his article "Treatment of External Fixation Pins About the Wrist: A Prospective, Randomized Trial,â€ in a previous issue is presented.
- New cure for carpal tunnel. // Men's Health;Sep97, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p177
Reports about the invasive surgery to relieve carpal-tunnel pain. Description of procedure; Length of time of invasive surgery; Cost of surgery.
- The Wrist (Book). Louis, Dean S. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Jul2001, Vol. 83-A Issue 7, p1130
Reviews the book 'The Wrist,' edited by H. Kirk Watson and Jeffrey Weinzweig.
- Nonoccupational Risk Factors for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Solomon, Daniel H.; Katz, Jeffrey N.; Bohn, Rhonda; Mogun, Helen; Avorn, Jerry // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;May99, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p310
OBJECTIVE: To examine the relation between selected nonoccupational risk factors and surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome. DESIGN: Case-control study using an administrative database. PARTICIPANTS: Enrollees of New Jersey Medicare or Medicaid programs during 1989 to 1991. MEASUREMENTS: The outcome...
- Sensor in Warwick's wrist connects nerve to world. // Electronics Weekly;3/6/2002, Issue 2042, p13
Reveals that the sensor in Kevin Warwick's wrist nerve was developed at the University of Utah and made by Bionic Technologies of Salt Lake City. Preparation of the needles; Details on the installation of needles.
- metacarpectomy. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1453
A definition of the medical term "metacarpectomy," which refers to surgical excision of one or more metacarpal bones, is presented.
- SBI reports successful procedure in Malaysia. // Medical Device Daily;8/16/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 158, p6
The article reports that Small Bone Innovations of New York performed the first total wrist joint replacement surgery in Malaysia using the company's Re-Motion total wrist system on a 46-year-old post-traumatic injury patient.
- USE OF ARNICA TO RELIEVE PAIN AFTER CARPAL-TUNNEL RELEASE SURGERY. Jeffrey, S.L.A.; Belcher, H.J.C.R. // Alternative Therapies in Health & Medicine;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p66
Examines the effects of Arnica administration on the recovery after carpal-tunnel release recovery. Effectiveness of Arnica in reducing pain from hand surgery; Comparison between the performance of Arnica and placebos; Role of homeopathic and herbal agents on the recovery after surgery.
- Kronik UzamÄ±ÅŸ Artriti Olan Andifferansiye Artritli Bir Olguda Radyosinovektomi. Nacır, Barış; Koca, Gökhan; Genç, Hakan; Çetinkaya, Esin; Erdem, Hatice Rana // Turkish Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation / Turkiye ;Sep2013, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p271
No abstract available.