Concern Regarding Duplicate Publications
- Concern Regarding Duplicate Publications. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Nov2006, Vol. 88-A Issue 11, p2533
A letter to the editor regarding articles that had been previously been published by the journal as well as an issue of "Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research" is presented.
- 2010 Musculoskeletal Tumor Society: Editorial Comment: Journal-Society Synergy in Scholarly Publication. Healey, John // Clinical Orthopaedics & Related Research;Mar2012, Vol. 470 Issue 3, p637
The author commends "Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research" (CORR) for promoting research and clinical improvement in oncology. He relates that CORR has published many symposia focused on oncology. He discusses the relationship between CORR and the Musculoskeletal Tumor Society (MSTS). The...
- Acknowledgment. // Clinical Orthopaedics & Related Research;Dec2012, Vol. 470 Issue 12, p3647
People who the author would like to thank for their assistance in the creation of the periodical "Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research," are mentioned.
- A New Way to Read, Write, and Review for CORR (Â®). Beadling, Lee; Leopold, Seth; Leopold, Seth S // Clinical Orthopaedics & Related Research;Mar2016, Vol. 474 Issue 3, p605
The article reviews the web site of the periodical, located at www.clinorthop.org.
- Editorial: Sharing Some Goals. Leopold, Seth // Clinical Orthopaedics & Related Research;Jan2013, Vol. 471 Issue 1, p2
The article offers information on the 2013 issue of the journal "Clinical Orthopaedics and Related ResearchÂ®" (CORRÂ®) including the different sections in the journal, the journal's focus to attract underrepresented submissions, and its effort to streamline its peer review to ease...
- Editorial: Duplicate Submission and Dual Publication: What Is So Wrong With Them? Leopold, Seth // Clinical Orthopaedics & Related Research;May2013, Vol. 471 Issue 5, p1401
The author discusses the negative side of duplicate submission and dual publication of manuscripts submitted to the journal "Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research." The author explains that submitting similar or identical manuscripts to two journals is an academic misconduct that distorts...
- In the Top 100 classic articles, where's mine? Canale, S. Terry // AAOS Now;Jan2011, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p3
The article offers the author's insight on his exclusion on the top 100 classic articles on orthopedic surgery issued by the journals "The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery-British (JBJS-British)" and "Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research (CORR)" in their October 2010 issue. He expresses...
- Editorial: Why Some Authors Make Bad Choices-Peer Review for Hire and Other Sad Stories. Beadling, Lee; Leopold, Seth // Clinical Orthopaedics & Related Research;Aug2015, Vol. 473 Issue 8, p2441
The authors reflect on the peer-review process by some authors of the journal "Clinical Orthopaedics and Related ResearchÂ®" (CORR). Topics discussed include the fake peer-review controversy, prevention of fraudulent reviewers, and concern of the editors about the manuscript-preparation...
- Editorial: CORR Thanks its Peer Reviewers. Leopold, Seth // Clinical Orthopaedics & Related Research;Dec2016, Vol. 474 Issue 12, p2551
In this article, the author appreciates the work of peer reviewers of the periodical. It mentions role of peer reviewers in offering their perspectives to authors and helping scientists to clarify their messages published within the periodical. It states peer reviewers help editors to separate...