- A Rare Case of Nosocomial Urinary Tract Infection due to Trichosporon asahii. Kumar, Simit; Bandyopadhyay, Maitreyi; Mondal, Soma; Pal, Nupur // Journal of Global Infectious Diseases;Jul2011, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p319
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses a case of management of nosocomial urinary tract infection (UTI) caused by Trichosporon asahii in a 58-year-old male patient using orally administered fluconazole.
- TIGHTLINES. Weis, John H.; Baird, Chris; Ozog, Mark F.; Judd, Jeffrey; Smith, David; Fischer, Patrick; Stein, Stanley M. // Fly Fisherman;Sep2007, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Are We Changing Planet Earth," "Little J Ruled Public," in the July 2007 issue and "Quick 'n' Easy Eggs," in the May 2007 issue.
- Flying in the faceï¿½. Moreton, Dawn // Engineer (00137758);8/7/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 7705, p21
A response by Dawn Moreton to a letter to the editor about global warming, carbon emissions, and biofuels.
- Plane talk. Thomas, Jane // Engineer (00137758);1/29/2007, Vol. 293 Issue 7716, p17
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Viewpoint" in the January 15, 2007 issue.
- Too much hot air. Neale, Ian // Engineer (00137758);4/23/2007, Vol. 293 Issue 7722, p18
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the proposed launching of reflective particles and bodies into the atmosphere and space.
- Letters. Johnson, Sally; Mattison, Sehnita Joshua // San Diego Business Journal;5/22/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 21, p46
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about global warming.
- Markets and Global Warming. Lackner, Klaus; Wilson, Richard // Regulation;Winter2007, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p3
A letter to the editor is presented in response to two articles in the fall 2007 issue including "Combating Global Warming," by Ian Parry and William Pizer, and "Neither Renewable nor Reliable," by James and Stephen Eaves.
- Power play. Gray, J. // Engineer (00137758);4/10/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 7697, p28
A letter to the editor is presented in response to Neil Downie's letter in the March 27, 2006 issue about global warming.
- Global warming solution. // Inside Tucson Business;3/26/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 42, p23
A letter to the editor is presented about a solution for global warming.