Cellular Telephones and Interference With Privacy
- Plane annoying. Vardon, John R. // Engineer (00137758);10/8/2004, Vol. 293 Issue 7661, p26
Presents a letter to the editor, on the use of mobile phones, in aircrafts.
- Prices must come down before 3G use can kick in. Corbett, Gary // Total Telecom Magazine;Mar2004, p12
Presents a letter to the editor about the cost of multimedia handsets supporting mobile video.
- Strength in carrots. // Geographical (Geographical Magazine Ltd.);Mar2012, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p79
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the review article "Blood in the Mobile" in the February 2012 issue.
- Phoning It In. Miettinen, Atte // Fortune;3/7/2005, Vol. 151 Issue 5, p18
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Has Nokia Lost It?," in the January 24, 2005 issue.
- Banning mobile phones in hospitals: is there enough evidence? Muhammed, R. // Archives of Disease in Childhood;Dec2006, Vol. 91 Issue 12, p1043
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the banning of the use of cellular telephones in hospital premises in Great Britain published in the previous issue.
- Free the phone. Lane, Geoff // New Scientist;8/28/2004, Vol. 183 Issue 2462, p25
Presents a letter to the editor about cellphone technology.
- Letters to the Editor. Miller, Alice // South County Journal;2/1/2012, Vol. 57 Issue 5, pA4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on cell phone use in the January 18, 2012 issue.
- LETTER. Wortman, Tim // RCR Wireless News;1/3/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p11
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Verizon Offers LG Phone Upgrade for Blind User," in the November 29, 2004 issue.
- â€¦ and rapid evolution inspiring UK SMEs. Richards, Peter // Marketing Week;2/9/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p21
A letter to the editor is presented regarding firms creating innovative mobile products and services for businesses and consumers published in the February 2006 issue of the journal "Marketing Week."
- Electromagnetic Radiation. Glaser, Margaret M. // Latitudes Online;9/30/2006, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p1
A letter to the editor about the health risks posed by cordless and cellular telephones to infants is presented.