THE MORAL OF THE STORY
- LETTERS. Bermas, Neal F. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/17/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 29, p13
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Trainer Helps Employers Spot Liars," in the June 5, 2006 issue.
- Hire Expectations. Corcodilos, Nick // Inc.;Oct2006, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p20
A letter to the editor about employee interviews is presented.
- Staff Presence in Job Interviews Is Still Suspect. Escovitz, Karen; Donegan, Kate; Granger, Barbara // Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal;Summer2006, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p9
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on job developer's presence in job interviews published in a previous issue of the periodical.
- Interviews in academics - need for moderation. Sharma, Pritam Dev; Sharma, Om P. // Current Science (00113891);7/10/2010, Vol. 99 Issue 1, p8
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the interviews conducted for selection of the individuals suitable for a particular job in science and academics.
- DISCRIMINATING QUESTIONS. Hasson, Sinead // People Management;6/28/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 13, p8
A letter to the editor is presented which suggests that reality television program "The Apprentice," highlights the importance of ethics when applying for interview.
- Know what to ask. // Library Journal;1/1/2013, Vol. 138 Issue 1, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article â€œInterviewing Across Generations: Not Dead Yet" by Cheryl LaGuardia published online at http://ow.ly/g36ql concerning the need for interviewers to know what questions to ask when interviewing job candidates.
- A salad without the dressing. Golden, Andrew // Accounting Today;3/15/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p8
A letter to the editor is presented which suggests several interview criteria for selecting new staff by audit and consulting firms.
- Standout strategies for job seekers. Moore, Diane // Office Professional;Mar2012, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p9
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Stand out every time" in the February 2012 issue and a response by the editor are presented.
- LETTERS. Garrabrant, John R.; Zack, Jerome; Cox, Margaret J.; Hale, Linda; Salkowski, Michael; Wernet, Patricia // School Administrator;Jun2004, Vol. 61 Issue 6, p4
Presents letters to the editor referencing to articles and topics discussed in previous issues of the periodical "School Administrator." Observations about the transition to retirement from the February issue; "Lonely at the Top," about the merits of visiting classrooms after run-ins with the...