Potential for Underestimation?
- Kudos for Quinn (Bradley Smith). Smith, Bradley // Employee Benefit News;Jan2006, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the "Retirement May Be Obsolete," by Richard Quinn in the November 2005 issue.
- Mass Appeal. Stock, Howard J. // Bank Investment Consultant;May2008, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding retirement assets in the previous issue.
- Pinching pennies. Stalnaker, John C. // New Republic;1/25/93, Vol. 208 Issue 4, p4
Presents a letter to the editor referencing to the article "Resign, Bob Packwood," on retirement packages.
- CORRESPONDENCE. Purdue, Robin S.; Baker, Dean; Hamilton, James W.; Trilling, Diana; Schultz, Craig; Ryan, Joseph E. // New Republic;5/13/96, Vol. 214 Issue 20, p4
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "Uh-Oh," which predicts the state of the U.S. Social Security system; "Hiss's Guilt," which concluded the Alger Hiss is a Soviet agent; "Do As They Do," which criticized the U.S. Fair Labor Standards Act.
- THE GREATNESS OF BILLIE. de Toledano, Ralph // National Review;12/9/1983, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p1564
The article reviews the music recording "The Billie Holiday Story," a compilation of Billy Holiday's jazz music.
- Pension Foul Play. Fuller, Dan // Fortune;7/24/2006, Vol. 154 Issue 2, p21
The article presents a letter to the editor in response to an article entitled "The End of a Dream," in the June 26, 2006 issue.
- Mama Mia. Abulafa, Ephraim // New Republic;10/19/92, Vol. 207 Issue 17, p4
Presents a letter to the editor referencing the article "The Very Last Lover," by Michael Lewis, about the sexual behavior of actor and director Woody Allen, published in the September 28, 1992 issue of the periodical.
- Letter. Rethmeier, Dennis // San Diego Business Journal;11/20/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 47, p54
A letter to the editor in response to the article "City Attorney's Battle Over Pension Benefits Foreshadows National Crisis Looming on the Horizon" in the November 13, 2006 is presented.
- Ivory Tower Planning. Bandes, Jed // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2005, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p22
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Maximizing Retirement Income and Leisure Time," by Brian Boscaljon in the July 2005 issue.