- Imaging error. Weir, Erica; Cohen, Marsha // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;7/3/2007, Vol. 177 Issue 1, p66
A response by Erica Weir and Marsha Cohen to a letter to the editor about their article "A 48-year-old woman with lymphangioleiomyomatosis" in the April 24, 2007 issue is presented.
- Lymphangioma Circumscriptum. Blum, Eugene J. // Journal of Dermatologic Surgery & Oncology;Sep88, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p1033
Presents a letter to the editor about lymphangioma circumscriptum.
- Doxycycline Treatment for Lymphangioleiomyomatosis with Urinary Monitoring for MMPs. Moses, Marsha A.; Harper, Jay; Folkman, Judah // New England Journal of Medicine;6/15/2006, Vol. 354 Issue 24, p2621
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on lymphangioleiomyomatosis is presented.
- A case of multiple colonic lymphangiomas causing intussusception. Kunimura, Toshiaki; Inagaki, Tomoko; Hayashi, Ryouji; Katou, Hirotaka; Iwaku, Kenji; Morohoshi, Toshio // Journal of Gastroenterology;Mar2005, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p316
Presents a letter to the editor about a case of multiple colonic lymphangiomas causing intussusception.
- Abdominal Cystic Lymphangiomatosis. Cutler, Todd S.; Chaudhry, Umer I.; Shukla, Pratibha; Hiotis, Spiros P.; Katz, Steven C. // American Surgeon;Dec2010, Vol. 76 Issue 12, p1432
A letter to the editor is presented about the clinical case of a 37-year-old Chinese man who was diagnosed with abdominal cystic lymphangiomatosis.
- Lymphangioleiomyomatosis in a Patient with Tuberous Sclerosis and Dysregulated Diabetes Mellitus. Mikkelsen, Carsten Sauer; Mikkelsen, Dorthe Bisgaard; Helle Dali Madsen; Andersen, Poul Erik; Ravn, Pernille; Bygum, Anette // Acta Dermato-Venereologica;2009, Vol. 89 Issue 2, p218
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses a medical case study of a 43-year-old woman who has a tuberous sclerosis that developed into lymphangioleiomyomatosis (LAM).
- Adrenal angiomyolipoma in lymphangioleiomyomatosis. Sutter, Reto; Boehler, Annette; Willmann, Jürgen K.; Willmann, Jürgen K // European Radiology;Feb2007, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p565
A letter to the editor discussing a case study of a 32-year-old woman having adrenal angiomyolipoma with lymphangioleiomyomatosis is presented.
- Chordoid meningioma in a patient with lymphangioleiomyomatosis. Campos-Franco, Joaquin; Otero, Esteban; Lopez-Garcia, Elena; Abdulkader, Ihab; Gonzalez-Quintela, Arturo // Journal of Neuro-Oncology;Dec2011, Vol. 105 Issue 3, p667
No abstract available.
- Persistent hemorrhagic ascites in generalised hemolymphangiomatosis: a therapeutic dilemma. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);4/18/1987, Vol. 294 Issue 6578, p1003
Presents a case report on recurrent intraperitoneal bleeding secondary to visoreal lymphangiomyomatosis in Great Britain. Probable causes of recurrent intraperitoneal bleeding; Clinical manifestations of visoreal lymphangiomyomatosis; Medical interventions available.