Delayed healing of percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy site during chemotherapy
- Technique of pancreaticogastric anastamosis without anterior gastrotomy: point of view. Kannan, N.; Gupta, S.; Kapoor, S.; Rajagopal, G. // Indian Journal of Surgery;Aug2006, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p233
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Anterior gastrotomy technique of fashioning pancreaticogastrostomy following pancreatico-duodenectomy for pancreatic head and periampullary cancer," by M. Tewari and H.S. Shukla, which was published in a previous issue.
- An alternative gastrectomy technique? Steinam, Kirk // Veterinary Medicine;Dec2012, Vol. 107 Issue 12, p504
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Gastric dilatation-volvulus: Controlling the crisis," by Eric Monnet, in the October 2012 issue.
- An alternative gastrectomy technique? Monnet, Eric // Veterinary Medicine;Dec2012, Vol. 107 Issue 12, p504
A response from the author of the article "Gastric dilatation-volvulus: Controlling the crisis" in the October 2012 issue, which discusses the complications of the invagination technique, is presented.
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy and Stomal Bilious Leakage -- Another Management Option? Yarze, Joseph C.; Herlihy, Kevin J. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Apr2001, Vol. 96 Issue 4, p1309
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrotomy and Stomatal Bilious Leakage in a Patient With Billroth II Gastrectomy," by S. B. Batoon, A. T. Vela, D. Dave et al. in the 2000 issue.
- Replacement of Gastrostomy Tube. Waldstreicher, Stuart // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Apr1997, Vol. 92 Issue 4, p728
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article dealing with gastrostomy tube replacement, published in previous issues.
- Sentinel node mapping during laparoscopic distal gastrectomy for gastric cancer. Sporn, Emanuel; Davis, J. Wade; Thaler, Klaus; Miedema, Brent W. // Surgical Endoscopy;Sep2008, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p2097
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on sentinel node mapping during laparoscopic distal gastrectomy.
- Significance of Laparoscopic D2 Gastrectomy: Reply to Letter. Kawamura, Hideki // World Journal of Surgery;Jul2009, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p1544
A response by Hideki Kawamura to a letter to the editor about their article "Significance of Laparoscopic D2 Gastrectomy."
- Simple method of gastric insufflation for pediatric laparoscopic gastrostomy placement. Abouleish, Amr E.; Chung, Dai H. // Pediatric Surgery International;Feb2006, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p208
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Simple Method of Gastric Insufflation for Pediatric Laparoscopic Gastrostomy Placement," by Amr E. Abouleish and Dai H. Chung in the December 6, 2005 issue.
- Meta-analysis of laparoscopic and open distal gastrectomy for gastric carcinoma. Xin-Zu Chen; Hu, Jian-Kun // Surgical Endoscopy;May2009, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p1156
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding laparoscopically assisted distal gastrectomy (LADG) for the treatment of gastric cancer with open distal gastrectomy (ODG) that was published in the August 2008 issue.