Dissemination of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines for hepatocellular carcinoma among Japanese hepatologists, liver surgeons and primary care physicians
- HCFA'S NEW CODING GUIDELINES. Chao, Jason // Journal of Family Practice;Sep1998, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p235
A letter to the editor is presented about the U.S. Health Care Financing Administration's new coding guidelines.
- Write a letter to the Editor. // Hub (Hay River, NT);2/15/2012, Vol. 39 Issue 50, p4
The article announces the guidelines in writing a letter to the editor of the journal including its length, legibility, and authentication.
- Response. Soucy, Benoit // Journal of the Canadian Dental Association;Dec2004, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p740
A response by Dr. Benoit Soucy, director of membership and professional studies of the Canadian Dental Association (CDA), to a letter to the editor about the article "CDA to update infection control guidelines," in the September 2004 issue is presented.
- From the Editor: Please Keep Those Letters Coming. // Credit Union Times;3/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p15
The article offers information on the guidelines when submitting letters to the periodical "Credit Union Times."
- Game On! Nath, Aditya; Guha, Seshadri // Fortune;8/21/2006, Vol. 154 Issue 4, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The New Rules," by Betsy Morris in the July 24, 2006 issue.
- Public involvement in guideline development. Boivin, Antoine; Légaré, France // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal Supplement;4/24/2007, Vol. 176 Issue 9, p1308
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Sources of Bias for Authors of Clinical Practice Guidelines," by AS Detsky, which appeared in a previous issue.
- Write a letter to the Editor. // Hub (Hay River, NT);4/9/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p4
The article offers guidelines for writing a letter to the editor in the journal "The Hub."
- Letters to the Editor. // High Plains Journal;3/18/2013, Vol. 131 Issue 11, p4-B
The article presents guidelines from the editor on submissions of letters to the journal.
- Missing published and unpublished data in guidelines. Cook, G. Elliott // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;3/13/2010, Vol. 340 Issue 7746, p552
A letter to the editor is presented about two concepts of guideline development that should be considered before guideline release.
- Our policies. // Wentzville Journal;11/9/2011, Vol. 49 Issue 80, pA11
The policies of this journal regarding letters to the editor and comments via its Sound Off! section are presented.