LESS POWER TO THE PEOPLE
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. DE BEURME, THEO // America;7/5/1913, Vol. 9 Issue 13, p312
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Belgian Potato Strike."
- More understanding needed from some employers. Watts, Brian // Personnel Today;2/24/2009, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Ice-Cold Herts Takes Hard Line on Snow-Bound Absentees," published in the February 10, 2009 issue.
- Hire by Merit. Rodgers, T. J. // Fortune;9/6/1999, Vol. 140 Issue 5, p36
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Valley of Denial" in the July 19, 1999 issue.
- Q.E.D. Franchot, Richard // New Republic;1/22/40, Vol. 102 Issue 4, p119
Presents a letter to the editor about industrial recovery act.
- IGNORANCE AND GREED FUEL FATIGUE. Gaibis, Sr., David // Overdrive;Dec2005, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p9
A letter to the editor related to industrial regulations is presented.
- Inside out. Brogan, Jesse // Industrial Engineer: IE;Feb2006, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Don't Outsource the Relationship," by James Tompkins in the November 2005 issue.
- A Voice from the Labor Ranks. George, J. // New Republic;3/11/40, Vol. 102 Issue 11, p347
Presents a letter to the editor suggesting a solution for ending the feud between the officials of the American Federation of Labors and the Congress of Industrial Organizations.
- 'Getting to' management. Payne, Wingate M. // Columbia Journalism Review;Jul/Aug1972, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p62
Presents a letter to the editor about combative young reporters who get fired or censured in their battles against big, bad management.
- Not So Bad as Reported. Millis, H. A. // New Republic;12/26/34, Vol. 81 Issue 1047, p194
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article about the understatement of the accomplishment of the several Regional Boards maintained by the National Labor Relations Boards in the U.S.