- Inbox. Collcutt, Terry; Somekh, Sammy; Ndirangu, James Louis; Desplat, Jean-Louis; Schaechter, S.; Lynes, Jack; Sunquist, Scott R.; Madden, Warwick; Wessels, Andries // Time International (Atlantic Edition);9/3/2012, Vol. 180 Issue 10, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the articles "Three Cheers for London" by Catherine Mayer in the July 30/August 6, 2012 issue concerning the 2012 Olympic Games, "The Ultra-Holy City" in the August 13, 2012 issue concerning...
- Correspondence. Shaw, Simon; de la Mott, Bruni; Young, John; Rogers, John; Meyrick, Richard; Bellringer, Dick; Brown, Kenneth; Craig, Robert; Denner, Philip; Ryan, Ed; Meadowcroft, Michael // New Statesman;8/20/2012, Vol. 141 Issue 5119, p6
Letters to the editor are presented in response to several articles in previous issues, including the leader, or editorial, on the 2012 Olympic Games and an "Economics Column" by David Blanchflower on fiscal policy, both in the August 13, 2012, issue, and the July 30, 2012, special issue on...
- Health and safety go hand in hand. Dickeson, Gaynor; Stephen, Irene // Occupational Health;Jul2007, Vol. 59 Issue 7, p13
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about construction sites for the Olympic Games.
- Olympic benefits go beyond events. Ball, David // Event;May2004, p18
Presents a letter to the editor about the benefits of hosting the 2012 Olympics to the city and to the events industry of London, England.
- LETTER: Olympic sponsors need to get employees on board. Sylvester, John // Marketing Week (Online Edition);7/28/2011, p10
A letter to the editor related to the employee engagement programme of BA for sponsorship of 2012 Olympics and Paralympic Games in London, England is presented.
- Forum. Clarke, Bill; Faviell, Dusty; Anderson, Guy; Brooks, Michael; Larkbey, Graham; Silvestri, Paul; Boocock, Colin; Norton, Mark W.; Hill, Michael; Blakey, Jock; Toynbee, John R.; Evans, Gruffydd; Broackes-Carte, Richard // Modern Railways;Oct2012, Vol. 69 Issue 769, p36
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including a positive reaction to the management of transportation during the 2012 Olympic Games in London, England, a reaction to the comment about the loop at Dyfi Junction, and support for the Midland main...
- LETTERS. Cowley, John; Oates, David // Contract Journal;11/16/2005, Vol. 430 Issue 6551, p10
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Training difficulties faced by a trainee quantity surveying staff; Actions that will be taken by CITB-ConstructionSkills to demonstrate the British construction industry's support for the training levy;...
- letters to the editor. Porter, Andrew; Herron, Colin // Engineer (00137758);10/4/2010, Vol. 295 Issue 7803, p20
No abstract available.
- LETTERS. Knapp, Peter; Wolff, Michael // Design Week;6/28/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 26, p11
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including Adrian Shaughnessy's comments and complaints about university bureaucracy in the June 7, 2007 issue and the controversy faced by the Olympics committee and the designer community over the design of...