- Dear Ranger Rick. Matty, S.; Christina, S.; Allison, L.; Zack, L.; Caleb, H.; Mary, G.; Maggie, G. // Ranger Rick;Feb2006, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p3
Several letters to the editor in response to the favorite wilderness places including the Wildlife Prairie State Park in Illinois and the Quiet Place.
- Untitled. // Ranger Rick;Mar2006, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p4
Several letters to the editor on the favorite wild places of readers including Peoria, Illinois, the Wildlife Prairie State Park and the Quiet Place are presented.
- Underused Lands. Gaffney, Mason // World Watch;May/Jun2009, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on invading wildlands in the January/February 2009 issue of the journal.
- Mailbox. Hogue, Larry // Orion Magazine;sep/Oct2012, p5
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the essay "False Idyll," by J. B. MacKinnon in the May/June 2012 issue.
- WHEELIN' VS. WILDERNESS. Goetzinger, Kurt; Denner, Roy // Off-Road Retailer;May/Jun2005, Issue 5, p80
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article about off-road vehicle use in the wilderness in the January/February 2005 issue.
- TRAIL LOG. Foster-Keddie, Kevin; Cleveland, Tim; Dahlgren, Russ; Halpern, Harvey; Handyside, Kathy; Burrell, Neil // Backpacker;Aug2006, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p19
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including "Missing in Action," by Randy Morgenson in the May and June 2006 issue, "Hell on Wheels," in the May 2006 issue, and "Surfing the Hundred-Year Flood," by Steve Howe in the May 2006 issue.
- Spoiled by Wilderness. Peyton, Heather // National Parks;Mar/Apr87, Vol. 61 Issue 3/4, p10
Presents a letter to the editor of 'National Parks' magazine, about preserving the wilderness.
- Feedback. // National Parks;May/Jun84, Vol. 58 Issue 5/6, p6
Presents letters to the editor on issues related to conservation of wild life. Comments on the article explaining the status of wilderness in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina and Tennessee; Expression of opposition to the taking over of management of Wind Cave National...
- Bagging the peak baggers. Hawes, Martin; de Lai, Stephen; Stowe, Natalie; Brown, Ian; Johnson, Doug; Deards, Steve; Hollingworth, Jan; Thompson, Bob; Blanchfield, Bernard // Wild: Australia's Wilderness Adventure Magazine;Oct-Dec2008, Issue 110, p9
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues of "Wild," including "Wilsons Promontory's Lesser Known Neighbour: An Easy Two-Day Walk in Victoria's Cape Liptrap Coastal Park," by Eli Greig, "In and Out of the Kowmung," and "From the Cradle," by Eric Philips.