The value of endothelin 1 in the early diagnosis of severe intestinal strangulation
- Intraoperative Hemorrhage Affects Endothelin-1 Concentrations. Kin-Ichi Itoh; Goseki, Narihide; Endo, Mitsuo; Hirata, Yukio; Marumo, Fumiaki // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jan1991, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p118
Presents a letter to the editor about the effects of intraoperative hemorrhage on endothelin-1 concentrations.
- Endothelin Production in Mitral Stenosis. Yamamoto, Keiji; Ikeda, Uichi; Shimada, Kazuyuki // New England Journal of Medicine;12/2/93, Vol. 329 Issue 23, p1740
A letter to the editor about a study related to the production of endothelin in patients with mitral stenosis is presented.
- Endothelin in acute exacerbations of COPD. Sofia, M.; Maniscalco, M. // Thorax;Oct2001, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p819
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article â€œSputum and Plasma Endothelin-I Levels in Exacerbations of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease,â€ by M. Rolan and colleagues, published in a previous issue of the journal "Thorax.'
- A heterozygous endothelin 3 mutation in Waardenburg-Hirschsprung disease: is there a dosage effect of EDN3/EDNRB gene mutations on neurocristopathy phenotypes? Pingault, Véronique; Bondurand, Nadège; Lemort, Nicole; Sancandi, Monica; Ceccherini, Isabella; Hugot, Jean-Pierre; Jouk, Pierre-Simon; Goossens, Michel // Journal of Medical Genetics;Mar2001, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p205
Presents a letter to the editor about the effect of endothelin 3 mutation on neurocristopathy phenotypes in Waardenburg-Hirschsprung disease.
- Endothelin Level in Human Ascitic Fluid. Al Fadda, M.; Haq, A.; Hammami, M.; Al-Sedairy, S. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep1993, Vol. 88 Issue 9, p1466
Presents a letter to the editor about endothelin level in human ascitic fluid.
- The Authors Reply:. Wesson, Donald E. // Kidney International;Oct2010, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p817
A response by Donald E. Wesson to a letter to the editor about his article "Endogenous Endothelins Mediate Increased Distal Tubule Acidification Induced by Dietary Acid in Rats" in the 2010 issue is presented.
- Increased Plasma Endothelin in Liver Cirrhosis and Response to Plasma Volume Expansion. García-Sepulcre, Mariana F.; Carnicer, Fernando; Mauri, Montserrat; Prieto, Antonio; Pérez-Mateo, Miguel // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Nov1996, Vol. 91 Issue 11, p2452
Presents a letter to the editor about the increased plasma endothelin in liver cirrhosis.
- Endothelin-1 and vasculitis. Kanno, Kazuo; Hirata, Yukio; Numano, Fujio; Emori, Toshiaki; Ohta, Kazuki; Shichiri, Masayoshi; Marumo, Fumiaki; Kanno, K; Hirata, Y; Numano, F; Emori, T; Ohta, K; Shichiri, M; Marumo, F // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;12/12/90, Vol. 264 Issue 22, p2868
Presents a letter to the editor in response to several articles about endothelin-1 and vasculitis published in various medical journals.
- A novel mutation in the endothelin B receptor gene in a patient with Shah-Waardenburg syndrome and Down syndrome. Boardman, J. P.; Syrris, P.; Holder, S. E.; Robertson, N. J.; Carter, N.; Lakhoo, K. // Journal of Medical Genetics;Sep2001, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p646
Presents a letter to the editor of the periodical "Journal of Medical Genetics," concerning mutation in the endothelin B receptor gene in a patient with Shah-Waardenburg syndrome and Down syndrome.