Development of a bioartificicil new intestinal segment using an acellular matrix scaffold
- Response to Drs. Cohen and Barkin. Ott, David J.; Gelfand, David W.; Chen, Michael Y. M. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jul1990, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p905
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article about enteroscopy and enteroclysis.
- Pneumobilia: A Rare Complication or a Common Phenomenon of Double-Balloon Enteroscopy? Izawa, Naoki; Kouro, Takefumi; Sawada, Takeshi; Kinoshita, Yu-ichi; Hatsugai, Moriaki; Negishi, Ryujiro; Nomoto, Masahito; Obinata, Nobuyuki; Itoh, Fumio // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Aug2009, Vol. 104 Issue 8, p2122
A letter to the editor is presented in response to article "Total enteroscopy with a nonsurgical steerable double-balloon method," by H. Yamamoto and colleagues.
- Single- vs. Double-Balloon Enteroscopy in Patients With Small-Bowel Disorders: The Jury Is Still Out. McLaughlin, Simon D.; Anderson, S. H. C. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2010, Vol. 105 Issue 9, p2112
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article comparing single-balloon enteroscopy (SBE) with double-balloon enteroscopy (DBE) in patients with small bowel disorders.
- Effective Endoscope for Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography in Patients with Roux-en-Y Anastomosis: A Single-, Double-, or â€œShortâ€ Double-Balloon Enteroscope? Matsushita, Mitsunobu; Shimatani, Masaaki; Takaoka, Makoto; Okazaki, Kazuichi // Digestive Diseases & Sciences;Mar2010, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p874
A letter to the editor, in response to the article "Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography with single-balloon enteroscopy is feasible in patients with a prior Roux-en-Y anastomosis," published in a previous issue of the journal in 2009, is presented.
- A Rare Complication of Retrograde Double-Balloon Enteroscopy: Subcutaneous Emphysema. Arhan, Mehmet; Akdoğan, Meral; Oğuz, Dilek; Kayhan, Burçak // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2008, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p2409
A letter to the editor is presented regarding complications of double-balloon enteroscopy (DBE).
- “Short” Double-Balloon Enteroscope for Diagnostic and Therapeutic ERCP in Patients With Altered Gastrointestinal Anatomy. Matsushita, Mitsunobu; Shimatani, Masaaki; Takaoka, Makoto; Okazaki, Kazuichi // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Dec2008, Vol. 103 Issue 12, p3218
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Double Balloon Enteroscopy: A Useful Tool for Diagnostic and Therapeutic Procedures in the Pancreaticobiliary System," by C. Maaser, F. Lenze, M. Bokemeyer et al. that appeared in issue 103, 2008 of the journal.
- Time to Consider Medical Therapy for Small-Bowel Angioectasias. Gerson, Lauren B; Jackson, Christian // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2012, Vol. 107 Issue 9, p1442
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Longterm outcome of patients treated with double balloon enteroscopy for small bowel vascular lesions," by E. Samaha, G. Rahmi and B. Landi is presented.
- The Use of Capsule Endoscopy for the Investigation of Small Bowel Tumors: Experience from a United Kingdom Single Center. Sidhu, Reena; McAlindon, Mark // Digestive Diseases & Sciences;Sep2011, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p2763
No abstract available.
- Corrigendum: Experience of Double-Balloon Enteroscopy (DBE) at a Tertiary Care Hospital: A Two-Year Analysis. Sud, Anchal; Mattar, Mark; Karim, Yasmin; Tayor, Thomas; Bull-Henry, Kathy // American Journal of Gastroenterology;May2011, Vol. 106 Issue 5, p1014
A correction to the article "Experience of Double Balloon Enteroscopy (DBE) at a Tertiary Care Hospital: A Two-Year Analysis" that was published in 2009 issue is presented.